✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LATIN AMERICAN TOUR DATES FINALLY ANNOUNCED! Oh yeah!

Zeya

I remember last Latin American tour...

In Mexico tickets were Sold Out in a few hours....

but in Chile they lasted almost 'till the concert ... Am I right?

Could that be the reason they're not going to Chile this time?

:S Anyways I think they have lots of Chilean fans and I know they could sell lots of tickets, but I remember the problem that time was the price of the tickets... maybe they couldnt make an agreement cuz the promoters or companies are expecting to earn so much money.... that they know they won't be able to get.... those companies think it won't be "profitable" (I dont know if that's the word).

I don't think it is Coldplay's fault or Chilean fans fault.... yesterday I read in the facebook group created for this that some Chilean people were blaming Coldplay and I think that's not right :S

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have another stadiums too... and about the last time they came here, the tickets we way too expensive, that's why they didn't sell out all the tickets, even Chris Martin said they were embarrased because of the high cost of the tickets

yeah!

that's what I'm saying

I don't think it's a stadium problem

I mean, there are many Big places where they can perform....

And yeah, companies here in latin america abuse with the prices... They're too expensive... a real fan is Obviously going to buy it no matter how it costs... but no band has like millions of fans in every country, there are other people who also go to concerts but they wont pay that much to go.

yeah!

that's what I'm saying

I don't think it's a stadium problem

I mean, there are many Big places where they can perform....

And yeah, companies here in latin america abuse with the prices... They're too expensive... a real fan is Obviously going to buy it no matter how it costs... but no band has like millions of fans in every country, there are other people who also go to concerts but they wont pay that much to go.

I know :\

but in Peru there are lots of fans, and there are lots of people who likes them and that really would like to see the band performing here... :dozey:

First of all, let me state I blame all of this on my ignorance on the subject, but I was wondering which concert in Mexico would be the best or ideal for someone who has never been to Mexico? I want to go but I can not go to all three, and since this would be a vacation for me I want to go to the one where the stadium is fine and there's a lot of historical and cultural activities/scenery, etc.

I was supposed to go to Mexico with my Spanish class when I was in high school but the school board changed their minds and sent us to Puerto Rico. LOL!!

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

First of all, let me state I blame all of this on my ignorance on the subject, but I was wondering which concert in Mexico would be the best or ideal for someone who has never been to Mexico? I want to go but I can not go to all three, and since this would be a vacation for me I want to go to the one where the stadium is fine and there's a lot of historical and cultural activities/scenery, etc.

I was supposed to go to Mexico with my Spanish class when I was in high school but the school board changed their minds and sent us to Puerto Rico. LOL!!

http://wikitravel.org/en/Guadalajara

http://wikitravel.org/en/Monterrey

http://wikitravel.org/en/Mexico_City

I know from Houston I have to fly through Mexico City to get to any of the other two so that one may be cheapest for you to visit. All 3 are big old cities with lots of history.

I think we're gonna drive to Monterrey, but it's because I know friends that live there and we can crash at their casa. Flying would be expensive, 'cause like Angie mentioned, you have to fly through Mexico City to get to the other two. So, you're probably better with just sticking with Mexico City.

the news coldplay comming to monterrey made my day.....

do you guys know if the las t concert of the tour is different form the normal concerts???..

im from monterrey and here its gonna be the last one....

is it gonna be the same??? or some changes beacuse of the end of the tour???

If you want to go to a place with history, museums and lots of places to go, I think Guadalajara is your best option..... and the people are also good fans. But I don't know the Stadium of Guadalajara in which the concert is going to be.....

I'm from Monterrey... Monterrey is more like companies, work, tecnology.... a modern city. And there are lots of places to go but not too much history and all that stuff... Monterrey is to have fun, parties, get drunk, and lots of other activities.... The stadium here is good.... but most of the people are wannabes.... they don't know too much about music but they go to concerts for fashion.

Mexico city is where I think the best fans live. But they go crazy!!! if you don't want to get hit or die among thousands of people don't go there, hahaha... well, not that much... but they really have a lot of energy and they love music ;)!... The stadium is good and they have lots of places to visit too.

If you can find a direct flight to MOnterrey it's going to be cheaper, but I guess it's not going to be a lot of difference than another one to MExico CIty or GUadalajara. But it depends, each one is unique in its own way; however, the one that are more representative and have more personality in my opinion are Guadalajara and Mexico city. MOnterrey is a modern,very delevoped, beautfiul, hot and industrial city. In fact, the richest municapility in Mexico is in the met zone of MOnterrey. It has good nightlife. OF course it has a lot of history, but it's not much when you compare it to Mexico City or Guadalajara. Guadalajara, a beautiful city, both provincial and cosmopolitan, it also very developed and it has a lot of mexican traditions, Mariachi and Tequila were born there. It has a lot of history too, more than Monterrey. It has a lot of personality and it's great. Then Mexico city, well, you know that Mexico city is one of the biggest cities in the world, with 20 million people you can find and do almost anything. If you like culture, the city has a lot of art galleries and it's the city with most museums in the world. There's theater and always lots of concerts. It has great nightlife and it's a great place to go dinning. Either with only Three dollars or with 100 per person. The historic center is huuuuuuge, and it's beautiful. The city has other cool neighborhoods like the trendy Polanco, the mexican So-Ho aka as La Condesa etc etc. I think in Mexico City you can find a lot of Mexico and wil have a great time. You can even get on a bus and arrive in one hour to the pyramids. BUt either one you choose, you will have a great time for sure, but my suggestion would be Guadalajara or Mexico City.

the news coldplay comming to monterrey made my day.....

do you guys know if the las t concert of the tour is different form the normal concerts???..

im from monterrey and here its gonna be the last one....

is it gonna be the same??? or some changes beacuse of the end of the tour???

Well they may just have a great big hug on stage to celebrate like they did in the last concert.

If you mean changes in outfits and setlists and such.. no one has any idea yet so we'll just have to wait and find out :)