✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LATIN AMERICAN TOUR DATES FINALLY ANNOUNCED! Oh yeah!

Zeya

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhhh :( good luck :D

aww thanks Judy! good to see you here :)

Chile is great :D but it's too far away from uruguay :P

:lol: if I had a car I would do it, but I don't so the options are plane or bus :P

You can save up for it and get there super early and be right infront of Chris and ohhhhh you'll have the time of your life! :kiss: I'm so glad for you guys though - this tour is finally happening :dance:

I know, I'm hardly ever on here anymore since the concert in Toronto back in July (amazing, amazing!), and plus I'm at uni now so school work is piling up and I

m finding it a little hard to prioritize everything :\ Hope you're doing well?

I have the same problem... plane tickets are $320. :bigcry:

And travel by bus is not exactly a good/safe choice.... maybe if I go to Guatemala and get my plane there it gets a little cheaper, I still have lots of research to do.

Carla...are you coming to Guatemala?!

Let know, cuz I'm going to Mexico soooo I'm still trying to find a cheaper flight. A friend of mine works in Taca so he's trying to get a lower rate:D. I'll let you know.

i'm really happy but I'm also a little bit jealous:(....Mexico is one lucky country!!

Carla...are you coming to Guatemala?!

Let know, cuz I'm going to Mexico soooo I'm still trying to find a cheaper flight. A friend of mine works in Taca so he's trying to get a lower rate:D. I'll let you know.

i'm really happy but I'm also a little bit jealous:(....Mexico is one lucky country!!

Yeah that's the plan I guess... I've heard they have some jetset airline that's cheap is that true? if not I'll have to work extra hard and get the $500 I'll need *sigh*

Wait... Does that mean another possible photblog?!

Oh yeah!

That would be awesome! :awesome:

Through Im not gonna be able to see it

Damn, I just got my F5 button replaced.

:lol:

OMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! :dead:

There's freaking justice in this world!! :bigcry:

YAAAAYY There is!!! :dance:

Yeah that's the plan I guess... I've heard they have some jetset airline that's cheap is that true? if not I'll have to work extra hard and get the $500 I'll need *sigh*

Yesss! We have some jetset airline that charges around $50-$100. You can take the flight from Peten which is literally right next to Mexico and they gave you like a free tour around Peten and Belize Hotel, food, transport and everything else included.

But let me do some research and I'll let you know how much it cost.

Squuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :dance: :dance: :dance:

Can't find words to describe my happiness!! The boys are finally coming back!! Yeah!! And we'll celebrate Chris' birthday!!! :dance: :dance:

And Lore I really really hope they'll add a Chilean date!! Otherwise, come to Brazillll!!!!

There's an official site to Brazil's concerts --> http://www.showcoldplay.com.br

Squuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :dance: :dance: :dance:

Can't find words to describe my happiness!! The boys are finally coming back!! Yeah!! And we'll celebrate Chris' birthday!!! :dance: :dance:

And Lore I really really hope they'll add a Chilean date!! Otherwise, come to Brazillll!!!!

There's an official site to Brazil's concerts --> http://www.showcoldplay.com.br

will you go to both Brazilian concerts :dance: ?

yeah I think I could make that, now I just need to find someone willing to buy me a ticket so I can pay it later :lol:

Mee!! ME!! I'll do it for you, in a heartbeat!:nice::kiss:

So... anyone (besides latin american fans) planning to come to Latin American concerts?

I will try my darn-est and see if I can scrape the bottom of my piggy bank and go to gig in Buenos Aires.

I just need someone to help me translate "The Rythym Section is Bangin' " into Spanish--La Seccion de Ritmo esta...golpeando?!?:P:laugh3:

^ Try going to Colombia :dance:

Coldplay isn´t coming to Uruguay and i will travel to Argentina to se them ;)

it's not that easy you know xD but maybe i'll go to colombia...

but don't you think is weird that they're not going to chile??

YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY

^THAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!

I will try my darn-est and see if I can scrape the bottom of my piggy bank and go to gig in Buenos Aires.

I just need someone to help me translate "The Rythym Section is Bangin' " into Spanish--La Seccion de Ritmo esta...golpeando?!?:P:laugh3:

hahahaha :lol:

if you come that'd be :awesome:

it's not that easy you know xD but maybe i'll go to colombia...

but don't you think is weird that they're not going to chile??

it seems they had big problems with the stadium (Estadio Nacional) there :angry:

thats the main reason why theres not a Chile gig :\