✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

4-Mar-2010: Parque Simon Bolivar, Bogota, Colombia - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAAAAAAAAMMMIIIIT, I HAVE NO TICKET AND NEITHER MONEY!! UNTIL THE NEXT YEAR, APART OF THE TIME SAVING THE VIP PRICE, AND NOT SURE IF THE VIP TICKETS WOULD LAST THAT FAR.

AND MOREOVER THE PLATIMUN TICKETS GOT SOULD OUT!!. WHAT I'M GOING TO DO!!??.

MALDITASEAAA!!!, NO TENGO ENTRADA, NI DINERO!, HASTA EN PROXIMO AÑO 2010, APARTE DE EL TIEMPO AHORRANDO EL DINERO DE LA VIP, Y SIN LA GARANTIA DE QUE LS ENTRADAS VIP ESTEN DISPONIBLES HASTA ESE TIEMPO.

Y ADEMAS LAS ENTRADAS PLATINUM SE ACABARON!!!!!.

DAAAAAAAAMMMIIIIT, I HAVE NO TICKET AND NEITHER MONEY!! UNTIL THE NEXT YEAR, APART OF THE TIME SAVING THE VIP PRICE, AND NOT SURE IF THE VIP TICKETS WOULD LAST THAT FAR.

AND MOREOVER THE PLATIMUN TICKETS GOT SOULD OUT!!. WHAT I'M GOING TO DO!!??.

MALDITASEAAA!!!, NO TENGO ENTRADA, NI DINERO!, HASTA EN PROXIMO AÑO 2010, APARTE DE EL TIEMPO AHORRANDO EL DINERO DE LA VIP, Y SIN LA GARANTIA DE QUE LS ENTRADAS VIP ESTEN DISPONIBLES HASTA ESE TIEMPO.

Y ADEMAS LAS ENTRADAS PLATINUM SE ACABARON!!!!!.

I feel your pain. This is quite tragic for a lot of people. Including me because I didn't have enough time to buy my boyfriend's platinum ticket and now we'll have to be in different sections :confused::confused:

I'm hoping that the company saved some tickets for later. Some ticket companies do that sometimes, they say the tickets are sold out and a couple months later they say they have some more left.

If that doesn't happen then yea.. this is pretty tragic :\

how much am I going to see from the preferencial section? i'm pretty worried :(

Well, I am afraid you won't have a really good vision from there. :(

Below the 3 sections (Platinum, V.I.P. and Preferential) are shown, just in that order from the stage:

22.jpg

But I dunno, this was for another concert and MAYBE for Coldplay the Preferential section will be closer to the stage.

I live in Canada and still have not received my tickets... but I am not worried since it is international mail, I'm giving it some time to get to me. Wait a few more weeks, I bet you'll have them before you know it!

I believe there was a few problems with ticketexpress at the time of delivering the tickets outside Bogotá, you shold really contact those guys, i don't know, try to write an e-mail or something.

I preffer so much tuboleta I don't know why they changed the ticket company at the last time :\

Thanks for the advice guys!!!. I just wanna tell you that I just received my tickets and I'm soooooo happy!!!!. It seems that they did have issues with the delivery cause I live in Barranquilla, Colombia, and it should not have take that long, but I have them now so I´m just freaking out!!!

From ecuador

Im going to travel from ecuador with 2 friends.. But we are going to take a plane guayaquíl-medellín cause we want to visit that city first.. And them take a bus medellín-bogota.. If someone from medellín wants to join us or show us the city this is my mail.. [email protected]

Yo voy a viajar con 2 amigos desde ecuador.. Pero vamos a tomar un avión guayaquíl-medellín porque queremos conocer esa ciudad también.. Me han dicho que es lo máximo para salir a bailar.. Y luego vamos a ir en bus a bogota.. Si alguien de medellín va a ir al concierto este es mi mail [email protected].. Queremos ir el fin de semana antes del concierto..

Hi, everyone! ;)

I'm part of the joyful crew who celebrates such amazing news. My coundtown is driving me nuts! He he!

We're looking for people departing setting off from Cali, Medellín, Pasto, Boyacá and even Santander. The idea is to join consolidated groups so that the trip becomes a fun and remarkable experience, of course besides the show! Let me know if you're one of these people we're looking for! :wink3:

It's amazing how the Platinum tickets ran out... Now we've got VIP 3rd stage, which seems enough for many of us. I already bought mine (Platinum, 2nd stage) and I also bought my sister's, but she's not convinced :\ Can you believe it??

I can't wait for that day!!!! :rolleyes:

Cheers!!!

Im going to travel from ecuador with 2 friends.. But we are going to take a plane guayaquíl-medellín cause we want to visit that city first..

Lucky you!!! :D I live in Colombia and I haven't visited Medellin yet. Oops!...

By the way, I'd like to invite you to a chat session some Colombian Coldplayers will join next Saturday, November 21, at 7pm (Colombian time).All you have to do is to add the following address to your MSN contacts: [email protected]. It would be a pleasure to have you in the conversation, as we'll talk about some plans we have for the months before the gig, including the design of T-shits, meetings and more! :D

Please, say you'll join!!! :)

Cheers!

Lucky you!!! :D I live in Colombia and I haven't visited Medellin yet. Oops!...

By the way, I'd like to invite you to a chat session some Colombian Coldplayers will join next Saturday, November 21, at 7pm (Colombian time).All you have to do is to add the following address to your MSN contacts: [email protected]. It would be a pleasure to have you in the conversation, as we'll talk about some plans we have for the months before the gig, including the design of T-shits, meetings and more! :D

Please, say you'll join!!! :)

Cheers!

I'll be there.. Thks!!

Im going to travel from ecuador with 2 friends.. But we are going to take a plane guayaquíl-medellín cause we want to visit that city first.. And them take a bus medellín-bogota.. If someone from medellín wants to join us or show us the city this is my mail.. [email protected]

Yo voy a viajar con 2 amigos desde ecuador.. Pero vamos a tomar un avión guayaquíl-medellín porque queremos conocer esa ciudad también.. Me han dicho que es lo máximo para salir a bailar.. Y luego vamos a ir en bus a bogota.. Si alguien de medellín va a ir al concierto este es mi mail [email protected].. Queremos ir el fin de semana antes del concierto..

I'll be going from Medellin. When would you be arriving? :)

• 2 weeks later...
hi, i got my vip ticket, i´m in Cali, but i won´t go alone.... I need someone to go....

Just pls, this is my e-mail, add me to msn... [email protected]....... i´m 20 years old. my name is lucia.....kisses

VIVA LA VIDA::::::::::::::::. VIVA cOLDPLAY::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

WE LIVE IN A BEATiFUL WORLD..:kiss::kiss:

hey what a coinkydink!

im from cali too and im going!

we should meet and travel together.

yes? :)

I think she means Cali here in Colombia. Not sure though :confused:

yeah not California... I was about to say that. :]

Btw, I still haven't got my ticket... :sad: I already bought it but haven't got the time to go and get it at one of the sale points. Hopefully I'm going tomorrow, I mean today! it's 01:33 already

ATENCIÓN/ATTENTION

Vendo boleta platino a precio normal de tercera etapa (a ese precio la compré)... Urgente... ¡¡Interesad@s pueden enviarme un mensaje privado!!!

¡Pronto!

I'm selling a platinum ticket with normal 3rd stage price (that's the price I gought it)... Urgent... Those who are interested can send me a private message!!

Soon!