✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

4-Mar-2010: Parque Simon Bolivar, Bogota, Colombia - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already bought my ticket but I wouldn't mind going with you and one of my friends that doesn't have a ticket. :P

well then as long as you can get there you can have it :)

my friends are nervous nellies and are to afraid to travel to another country

in the middle of the school year

to a non english speaking country

to columbia

im crazy so im going lol.

I'LL BE I'LL BE

HEY COLDPLAYZMAHLIFE I'LL GO WITH YOU, well let me explain, i listen to coldplay since i was 8 (i'm now 17) and i don't have money even i don't have work, and i'm still paying my mom the money she gave me for the keane concert on march 3rd this year 2009, i'm in the last school year and on november there's the grauation, of course there's a lot to pay so it's imposible to me to pay that sick amount of money, i speak and (almost) listen perfect spanish and english, and i will be very glad to acompany you, to go with you and guide you through this beautiful city, here's my Email: [email protected].

Write me if you are interested, but pleeease pleeeease!, i beg you, think about it and then write me, i'll be thankful, have a nice day, greetings form bogota bye.

:cry:

HEY COLDPLAYZMAHLIFE I'LL GO WITH YOU, well let me explain, i listen to coldplay since i was 8 (i'm now 17) and i don't have money even i don't have work, and i'm still paying my mom the money she gave me for the keane concert on march 3rd this year 2009, i'm in the last school year and on november there's the grauation, of course there's a lot to pay so it's imposible to me to pay that sick amount of money, i speak and (almost) listen perfect spanish and english, and i will be very glad to acompany you, to go with you and guide you through this beautiful city, here's my Email: [email protected].

Write me if you are interested, but pleeease pleeeease!, i beg you, think about it and then write me, i'll be thankful, have a nice day, greetings form bogota bye.

oh!!!! im soooooooo sorry, i already promised the tickets to Alejandra

but dont worry

i like to take people with me to coldplay concerts and i like to travel

so i'll take you to their next tour

you have my word

again

sorry :(

This is pretty awesome, I'be been waiting for this since god knows when..

I'm pretty noob in coldplaying.com, anyways, hope i can go, take thousands of pictures for you guys

anyone near Barranquilla? i wanna make like a group trip or whatever that might be called.. just PM me