✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

** UPDATED LINK! - CHRIS CHEATING ON GWYN..W/ KATE BOSWORTH!!!!!!

duran

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Back in the day, I had a “frenemy” who, as it turned out, was pretty hell-bent on taking me down. This person really did what they could to hurt me. I was deeply upset, I was angry, I was all of those things you feel when you find out that someone you thought you liked was venomous and dangerous. I restrained myself from fighting back. I tried to take the high road. But one day I heard that something unfortunate and humiliating had happened to this person. And my reaction was deep relief and…happiness. There went the high road. So, why does it feel so good to hear something bad about someone you don’t like? Or someone you DO like? Or someone you don’t KNOW? I once asked the editor of a tabloid newspaper why all of the stories about a famous British couple had a negative bent. He said that when the headline was positive, the paper didn’t sell. Why is that? What’s wrong with us? I asked the sages to shed a little light.

Here’s to washing our mouths out with soap..."

Love, Gwyneth

Goop.com

Gwyneth talks about Evil Tongue. Careful Perez.

http://goop.com/newsletter/30/en/

In truth, I think it is low of us to post this thread. I mean people who don't know the band or the facts would probably be crucifying Chris at the moment (notice how girls get off scott free [excluding sienna miller]) and I don't think he would want to come on to this thread (when he's down) and his admirers and supporters gossiping.

Overall, Perez is a dip shit, who keeps on digging himself into holes because he keeps on blurting things out before he has solid evidence. Perez does this for his own publicity. It's sad how low people will sink to be considered 'popular'. It's like high school. If only he would realise that people see right through him - life would be less embarrassing for himself if he did.

wtf??? what a statement!!!

are you serious? wow.... some of you people are just idiotic. We're talking about Chris and his wife here. Have a bit more respect.

I agree. I have stated before that posting articles like this is completely unnecessary and is only going to antagonise people.:dozey:

I also strongly suspect that those posting such articles aren't serious Coldplay fans.;)

As I have said before, video or it didn't happen. You can't POSSIBLY tell me that this happened and NOBODY took a picture of it on their cell phone, let alone a video for more substantial proof (in case expert Photoshopper comes along)