✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The New Sherlock Holmes Movie/ The RDJ Appreciation Thread

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen it two times so far..my mom won't let me go again. :( Anyway..... I know this might cause a lot of people to call me stupid but it's my favorite movie I've ever seen. I can't really describe why...

My mother won't let me go again too! :( The movie was just sooo great!! :)

This movie was good! Loved it!! Robert was amazing as usual, and Jude better than I expected!

Now I cant wait to see the sequel... I love

Professor Moriarty

Wonder who will play him though... :thinking:

I read in the other day that it will be Brad Pitt...but I think it isn't true, it CAN'T be true! :lol:

I AGREE! lol I'm not a big fan of Jonny Depp (I like some of his roles)...but I think he would be perfect to the role, evil and mysterious... :lol: I don't like Brad Pitt (I don't know why lol) but he was really cool in "Inglorious Basterds" :D

I red that Brad said he was never offered the role or he declined it...I don't remember exactly which one but it will not be him.

Anyway, my favorite Moriarty will always be....

sherlockhound3.jpg

:D :D :D

--edit----------

For Brad best performance, watch him in 'Babel', he's absolutely heartbreaking and 'real'...

And for fun, his role of the goofy/stupid gym professor in 'Burn after reading' XDD

That'd be interesting. :thinking:

I think it should be Jonny Depp or someone amazing like that. :wacky::P

OMFG, the thought of Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr, 2 of my most favourite actors, in a movie together *hyperventilates* :shocked2::freak::wacky::drunk::bomb: