✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The New Sherlock Holmes Movie/ The RDJ Appreciation Thread

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I'm new here (first post) and I didn't know where to start, but this is perfect... None of my friends really are Coldplay fans and only one really like RDJ so it's great to know I'm not the only one in the world. :)

So, I live in Finland and I've been waiting for Sherlock Holmes from when the first trailer came out, what was it, in June? And I thought I'd go see it at Christmas but it's actually released here tomorrow. I've got my tickets and I'm so excited!

Oh, and the Golden Globes were great... I stayed up all night to see the thing, damn Americans and their time zones! But he won! :D It was totally worth all the tiredness at school the next day. :)

I had a really wierd dream last night. But it was pretty freaking awesome.

Watson (Jude Law :wink3:) and I were running through this incredibly dark, eery forest. I was wearing an 18th century dress and all. Then, we came to see a man's figure. I screamed, and Watson told me to be quiet. It was just Sherlock Holmes (RDJ :cheesy:).

He was there to meet with Professor Moriarty. That's all I remember. :uhoh::P

Oh, I never get dreams like that! Maybe tonight, though, because I just saw the film? It was surprisingly good, by the way, because the only other film I've seen from Guy Ritchie is Swept Away which was horrible. But RDJ... <3 No wonder he won the Globe, he was brilliant. I loved his expressions and the accent was good and... Well, without RDJ it wouldn't have been half as good.