✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your favourite 5 bands at the moment... in no order are...

Hicksy

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, I'm serious. How famous are they? Maybe they are mostly famous in USA?

Well, then I will. What song should I listen too? :)

Hmm...so many good ones...the latest album is með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust, which i find to be fabulous. however, seems like many SR fans don't like it as much as their earlier albums, but i really don't understand that. some songs i like are: starálfur (one of my FAVS) off of ágætis byrjun, hoppípolla off of takk..., love everything off of () (that's the album title - all songs are untitled), gobbledigook and með suð í eyrum off of the latest album...ahh...there are too many songs i love!!!!

guess it all depends on you taste, but maybe try starting with starálfur and hoppípolla, then let us know what you think. those songs are pretty accessible and i know there are some live versions on youtube.

Hmm...so many good ones...the latest album is með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust, which i find to be fabulous. however, seems like many SR fans don't like it as much as their earlier albums, but i really don't understand that. some songs i like are: starálfur (one of my FAVS) off of ágætis byrjun, hoppípolla off of takk..., love everything off of () (that's the album title - all songs are untitled), gobbledigook and með suð í eyrum off of the latest album...ahh...there are too many songs i love!!!!

guess it all depends on you taste, but maybe try starting with starálfur and hoppípolla, then let us know what you think. those songs are pretty accessible and i know there are some live versions on youtube.

Sorry for the very late answer!

I have listend to Starálfur and Hoppípolla. And I dont know.. I didn't like those two songs, but then I listend to the album you said, "með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust" and I liked those songs. :)

Sorry for the very late answer!

I have listend to Starálfur and Hoppípolla. And I dont know.. I didn't like those two songs, but then I listend to the album you said, "með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust" and I liked those songs. :)

I'm glad you liked that album! I love the entire album - I went through a phase recently where I was only listening to that album daily during my drive to and from work or anywhere...hehe. But, I do love all Sigur Ros albums, and I'm not sure what else to recommend since you didn't like Starálfur and Hoppípolla, but I'm guessing there will be a few songs off of each album that you will like. When I go to bed, sometimes I listen to Takk or () as they sound lovely and relax me.

To keep with the thread, lately I'm listening to the following 5:

Band of Horses

Carissa's Wierd

Coldplay

Travis

Sigur Ros