✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Christmas Thread

Christa42

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

Today's the day!! the Grand Re-Opening of the Christmas Thread!!

:santa3::santa3::santa3::santa3::santa3::santa3::santa3::santa3::santa3::santa3::santa3::santa3::santa3::santa3::santa3::santa3::santa3::santa3::santa3::santa3:

:vuvuzela::vuvuzela::vuvuzela::loveshower::loveshower::loveshower:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/z1rYmzQ8C9Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Woo hoo!!!

And exactly 21 days until my brother, and his wife and their kids come to kingston and I get to meet them all for the first time as a family! This is going to be one very special Christmas!

That's really exciting Tracie! Sounds like it's gonna be a memorable Christmas!

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me

a partridge in a pear tree

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree

On the third day of Christmas my truelove gave to me

Three French hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree

On the fourth day of Christmas my truelove gave to me

Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree

On the fifth day of Christmas my truelove gave to me

FIVE GOLDEN RINGS!!! Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree

On the sixth day of Christmas my truelove gave to me

Six geese a'laying, FIVE GOLDEN RINGS!!! Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree

On the seventh day of Christmas my truelove gave to me

Seven swans a'swimming, six geese a'laying, FIVE GOLDEN RINGS!!! Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree

On the eighth day of Christmas my truelove gave to me

Eight maids a'milking, seven swans a'swimming, six geese a'laying, FIVE GOLDEN RINGS!!! Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree

On the ninth day of Christmas my truelove gave to me

Nine ladies dancing, eight maids a'milking, seven swans a'swimming, six geese a'laying, FIVE GOLDEN RINGS!!! Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree

On the tenth day of Christmas my truelove gave to me

Ten lords a'leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids a'milking, seven swans a'swimming, six geese a'laying, FIVE GOLDEN RINGS!!! Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree

On the eleventh day of Christmas my truelove gave to me

Eleven pipers piping, ten lords a'leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids a'milking, seven swans a'swimming, six geese a'laying, FIVE GOLDEN RINGS!!! Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree

On the twelfth day of Christmas my truelove gave to me

Twelve drummers drumming, eleven pipers piping, ten lords a'leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids a'milking, seven swans a'swimming, six geese a'laying, FIVE GOLDEN RINGS!!! Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves, and a paaaaartriiiiiidge in a peeeeaaaar TRRREEEEEEEEEE!