✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Christmas Thread

Christa42

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll do the honour and post the most random pic on this thread.

Juleweb%20The%20Julekalender%20590x250.jpg

It's from The Julekalender, which is a Danish TV serie that runs at Christmas. :escaping:

It's so strange, but it's hilarious. All the caracteres talk in a language between Danish and English, expect a couple who speaks with a thick Danish accent. EI, they say things like "That's a good vending. Maybe we can use that in another afsnit." which is a mix between 'That's a great phrese. Maybe we could use it in another episode' and 'Det er en god vending, måske kan vi bruge den i et andet afsnit.'

It's stange, but really funny. :nice:

Christmas is my fav holiday hands down! Mulled wine, warm roasted almonds, decorations and lights everywhere, the christmas markets, the tree, the presents, the family reunions...I can go on and on!

Fav christmas films: A christmas carol by Disney, It´s a wonderful life, Love Actually

Right now I listen to Michael Buble Christmas album: it gets me just in the right Christmas mood!

Another christmas song from the show I posted about a few post earlier:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhr2K62qF8I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhr2K62qF8I[/ame]

It does not sound beautiful at all, but as a Dane I know it. It would just be strange to be Danish and not know this song. :lol:

I remember all the childhood trauma when our teachers back in school made us dance to this. :laugh3:

• 2 weeks later...