✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Christmas Thread

Christa42

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

We've decorated our house last week and we still need to put another xmas tree (we have two... cause one isn't enough hahaha! jk) BUT! I did do some xmas shopping in the beginning of the week and I can't wait to play with my nieces hehe They are going to love it! I also have some other presents to wrap up so I will be doing that this evening and writing out xmas cards :nice:

Today's "old" christmas song comes from another member of the rat pack, Franky

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ6yQgBvuoI]"Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" by Frank Sinatra - YouTube[/ame]

My Christmas shopping is pretty much done (not like I've actually purchased many gifts this year), just food shopping to do on the 23th (or so)

Need to get the decorations down from the attic tomorrow

And we raised $677 and 38 cents for the food bank!!! :-)

I once overheard someone who needed to use a food bank due to finances moaning that the food they got given was tesco value.

No pleasing some-people, give them free stuff and they will still find somewhere to complain/

I once overheard someone who needed to use a food bank due to finances moaning that the food they got given was tesco value.

No pleasing some-people, give them free stuff and they will still find somewhere to complain/

I have had to use a food bank in the past 2. And I would never complain about a gift of food! But at the same time I understand why some people would be unhappy. It's not right for them to complain, but it's very hard for poor people to afford a decent, healthy diet. Especially if they're trying to feed a family. Still, it's a wonderful service and I am very grateful for it. :-)