✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Christmas Thread

Christa42

Awesome! I want all this stuff haha. I do have the festive sweatshirt which I wear pretty much daily and plan to wear through April. I want the mugs too though ... amazing lol.

The poster is a lot bigger than I expected! The mugs and frisbee are there for comparison, and you can see how small they look compared to the poster.

• Like 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is lovely, thanks for sharing. I always dig up all these on YouTube each year but it's so nice to have them all in one string. Had a nice Christmas morning but having a hard time winding down back to reality after this week, so this is really nice to have tonight.

My sister and brother-in-law got me the X&Y vinyl! ... I got AROBTTH five or six years ago when I stared collecting vinyl but have been slow to add, since I want to save money and I have these all on both my original CDs and also digital. But I really love having vinyl so this is lovely gift. It's so beautiful and came with a big poster I can't decide whether I want to hang it up or keep in mint condition in the sleeve haha. Now I have 4/7 albums on vinyl, getting there!

IMG_20161225_185929978_zpszliup7rc.jpg

Also, this isn't actually Coldplay-related, but my mom gave me this and as soon as I saw it I said "Oh my god, I can feel like I'm at a Coldplay concert when I take a shower" ... she was like "I know, that's why I got it for you" .... haha!

IMG_20161225_192424424_zps7ilmeeju.jpg

But the BEST Christmas gift for sure was just fate letting me get to Chris's little benefit show in NYC on Wednesday, which took a series of small miracles and was basically the perfect night in every way. <3

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas (or other holiday) and has a good end to the year! It's really keeping my spirits high knowing I'm going to get to see them again in 2017!

So excited for you! I was very surprised when I found the poster in my X&Y vinyl. I still have it folded because I can't figure out where to put it!

• Like 1

The poster is a lot bigger than I expected! The mugs and frisbee are there for comparison, and you can see how small they look compared to the poster.

I thought it would be smaller too, it looks so nice! ... I'm tempted to order one now, if they still have them in the store. But I know if I do I'll end up putting something else in my basket and it will just go downhill. I remember looking at Coldplay shirts in like 2001ish (probably knock-offs), and they were like $20 but I thought "I don't need a shirt with a band on it, I can't spend $20 on that" so I didn't get one ... here it is, 2016, I'm buying pencils with Coldplay printed on the side and a faux Christmas sweater with their name on it. LOL.

• Like 3

So excited for you! I was very surprised when I found the poster in my X&Y vinyl. I still have it folded because I can't figure out where to put it!

Yeah I'm pretty tight on poster space, my AHFOD concert poster and David Gilmour lithograph from this year are still sitting framed on the floor. So I might leave it in the sleeve for now! It just looks so neat. I love the X&Y code imagery, it just brings back such nice memories and it's so bold and simple. I'd put the vinyl itself in a vinyl frame but it weighs so much, haha ... I didn't realize it was so chunky.

• Like 1

Hi! Hope everyone had a great Christmas! I didn't get anything Coldplay related, only a lovely tweet with a Chris photo :) And I spent Christmas in Mexico City, it's always good to be back to this city that gave me many great memories, specially a Coldplay concert :)

• Like 2

I believe I've shared it here before, but here's a cover of Christmas Lights that you might like

Sad to see they're breaking up since I enjoy their music a lot, but I'm gonna see them and Coldplay next year!

Merry Christmas again!

Thanks for sharing. Btw, I just realized I gave you your 1000th like haha. Merry Christmas! awesome-1.gif

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you get to spend a lot of time with loved ones and have wonderful holidays[emoji173]

I also did a little thing to thank all my Coldplayer friends for making this year so amazing for me[emoji169] Love you all!

[MEDIA=instagram]BOZ1pPrDZDm[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BOZ1pPrDZDm/

Wow, that's a really emotional message! We're blessed to have you here too, @flockofbirds222. I hope you have a great new year smiley1a.gif

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Since Christa is MIA, I'll do the annual grand reopening/bump of the Christmas thread. It's December! Time to listen unashamed to Christmas songs! Get the decorations out! Put a little Santa hat in your avatar! Let it snow (in the northern hemisphere)!

Sooo here I am posting the same song I post here every year because all I want is for it to get some recognition. Here's the best Christmas song ever written:

tvXttyQ.gifPbpkX5u.gifl1o6Jrp.gif

• Like 2

Love the Christmassy forum layout!

The Coldplaying app isn't celebrating Christmas I think. [emoji17]

And it's funny that the "old" Coldplaying layout looks different than the Coldplaying 2017 layout. [emoji16]

• 1 year later...

On the twelfth day of (Chris)tmas my true love gave to me:

12 drummers drumming

11 shirts with striping

10 chants of sleeping

9 Chris's dancing

Nothing rhymes with milking

7 Champions winning

6 songs replaying

5 songs Will sings

4 flocks of birds

3 old friends

2 magic doves

And a partially finished LP!

(I'm taking about LP9, not EL.)

Some of these are a little bit of a stretch, I know. But at least I tried. 14-reindeer-deer-mammal-winter-christmas-animal-128.png.dccad26ad024f7937507bdb785523466.png

• Like 3