✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WHAT TURNS YOU ON?

Zeya

It's funny how guys are more interested in what turn the girls on instead of answering the question..

Wrong word choice. But this thread definitely creeps me out a bit.

Well, I don't know about anyone else here... but boobs are great. No, I'm not bi or anything, just saying.

Only if they're moderately sized. Small = bad. I am shallow person but I'm sure most of the guys at least will agree (not on the small part, just generally)

This post apprehends me.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you can be more specific though. Except if you're the 'everything goes' kinda person.

Again, be specific.

That's the best I can do :shrug:

It's boobs shhhh

Everything turns me on. I'm an easy girl to please.

:wink3:

ha guys jusy usually arent too picky initially; I love all type of girls from scene, girl next door, athletic, preppy(sorry to stereo type but you know what im saying)...if a girl meets ones predetermined standards then they just have to have a decent personality, only thing that will turn me off is being really loud and annoying(saying "like or "omg" constantly) or being awkward(but that is sometimes cute) I dont like when girls are really shy and expect guys to initiate everything, I HATE when a girl is in love with a really bad song and blasts it in the car on repeat belting along with it(happens more then you think haha)

does EVERYTHING really turn you on Emp3 cause I could bring up some hypothetical questions lol

i like guys who are confident. but i hate saying that, because it sounds so cliche. i dont mean confident in a cocky or annoying way, i mean that they dont really care what people say. and guys who are just friendly and up for anything.

like my friend andrew, for example. on halloween a bunch of friends and i wore metallic spandex pants, tank tops, big silver alumininum antennae and we painted our faces bright silver. andrew was the only guy to do it. :lol:

and let me just say, he looks gooooood in spandex. :wink3:

tallness is pretty hot. but thats not hard for me. im only 5'4 :p

and DUDE! Hands :wideeyed: they have to have long nice fingers on those hands too...

Hmmm I don't find tallness a turn on. It's not a turnoff, but I really prefer a guy who is no more than a few inches taller than me (I'm 5' 8"). Closer heads = better connection IMO.

Oh, and i've thought of another thing.

Well-formed calves. yes. i know.

But when a guy has badly-shaped calves it looks....weird. So when a guy has a really good, athletic, perfect shape to his calves i find that sexy.

and interest in photography as well.

I've known some hot photographers.

so there werent any awkward penis issues.

I just wanted to take that out of context real quick.

and interest in photography as well.

I've known some hot photographers.

Photographers are hot.

The way they play with their camera, you'd wonder what else they can do with their fingers.

Okay I was just joking there (scared with my own comment).

They're all gay.

Story of my life :disappointed:

tallness is pretty hot. but thats not hard for me. im only 5'4 :p

and DUDE! Hands :wideeyed: they have to have long nice fingers on those hands too...

:stunned: :wink3: wut?

wahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... *rolls on floor laughing*

/pervert