✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WHAT TURNS YOU ON?

Zeya

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really care how a women dresses; casual clothing just fine for me. Red hair is a big turn on though. Other than that, nothing much.

+1!!!!! I was gonna post the same thing

if a girl is cute and a redhead she is automatically 3 times hotter , Ferraris are just better in red, a beautiful girl is like a Ferrari, not to mention they are just alot rarer. Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy=my dream girl

If I have to look beyond Chris Martin and more generally (:rolleyes:) I'd say: necks, a sexy voice, curly brown hair (not just any, that does not only count with the hair) and characteristics as humour, charm, gentleman attitude and intelligence (preferably all in one).

I'm the man of your dreams.

A switch turns me on. Hahahaha! A switch HA! Like, turning something on and off. A fucking switch!!!!!! Aw, I've made myself laugh now. Genius!

I lol'd.

Musical talent, good looks, Scottish accents...

sex faces, good teeth, brown hair, correct haircuts, skiing/snowboarding abilities, sense of humor, athleticism, smarts, EYES.

I'm sorry, that's all so typical. :facepalm:

Because the world is 'round, it turns me on.

I'd love to turn you on.

Turn me on dead man Turn me on dead man Turn me on dead man Turn me on dead man Turn me on dead man Turn me on dead man Turn me on dead man Turn me on dead man Turn me on dead man

:heart:

because the sky is bluuuuuuueeee..

Also Barbra Walters when she speaks turns me on. I put a sock on my door every time she has a special. When Barbra is talkin my friends don't come knockin.

hahahahahhahahahhahahhahhahahahhagreat. :lol:

hm. i have a few, but the big one is probably the smile. im not saying they have to have huge, perfectly straight, perfectly white teeth or anything. i just like a nice smile. one that makes you feel like youve know them forever, or something.. im getting mushy. :laugh3: i also have a thing for nice hands. i dont even know.

and of course i love the stereotypical pretty eyes and good hair. those are the main physical ones.

edit; oooh, and tall guys. im not saying they have to be tall to be hot (dude, guy berryman.), but i definitely have a thing for tallness.

:heart:

because the sky is bluuuuuuueeee..

hahahahahhahahahhahahhahhahahahhagreat. :lol:

hm. i have a few, but the big one is probably the smile. im not saying they have to have huge, perfectly straight, perfectly white teeth or anything. i just like a nice smile. one that makes you feel like youve know them forever, or something.. im getting mushy. :laugh3: i also have a thing for nice hands. i dont even know.

and of course i love the stereotypical pretty eyes and good hair. those are the main physical ones.

edit; oooh, and tall guys. im not saying they have to be tall to be hot (dude, guy berryman.), but i definitely have a thing for tallness.

tallness is pretty hot. but thats not hard for me. im only 5'4 :p

and DUDE! Hands :wideeyed: they have to have long nice fingers on those hands too...

A switch turns me on. Hahahaha! A switch HA! Like, turning something on and off. A fucking switch!!!!!! Aw, I've made myself laugh now. Genius!

Oh yeah cause like you need a switch to turn on the lights so yeah switch! I get it! /lame than James :shame:

You do Zeya :sneaky:

:kiss:

Is our Zeya horny today ? :sneaky:

Maybe a little bit :P

hm...I guess hot guys which nice bodies <3 xD

guys with glasses [i think its cute, don't ask xD]

guys with beautiful blue eyes [<3]

guys who have a foreign accent [accents are somewhat sexy :lips:]

guys with a great personality <3

guys with spiky hair styles xD

guys with blonde hair

guys with long hair

guys with a great sense of humour

guys who wear hot suits xD

This thread apprehends me

Wrong word choice. But this thread definitely creeps me out a bit.

Well, I don't know about anyone else here... but boobs are great. No, I'm not bi or anything, just saying.

Only if they're moderately sized. Small = bad. I am shallow person but I'm sure most of the guys at least will agree (not on the small part, just generally)

saying.

Only if they're moderately sized. Small = bad. I am shallow person but I'm sure most of the guys at least will agree (not on the small part, just generally)

discrimination!:rolleyes:

and it does sound like you're bi xD

If I have to look beyond Chris Martin and more generally (:rolleyes:) I'd say: necks, a sexy voice, curly brown hair (not just any, that does not only count with the hair) and characteristics as humour, charm, gentleman attitude and intelligence (preferably all in one).

I'm the man of your dreams.

Haha :lol:

I forgot one thing: tallness! There's something about tall guys...

Are you tall too, Briggins? :P

guys with glasses [i think its cute, don't ask xD] CHECK

guys with beautiful blue eyes [<3] CHECK

guys who have a foreign accent [accents are somewhat sexy :lips:] CHECK

guys with a great personality <3 CHECK

guys with spiky hair styles xD FUCK

guys with blonde hair CHECK

guys with long hair SORTA

guys with a great sense of humour CHECK

guys who wear hot suits xD FUCK