✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

12 people of Christmas wanted! (All positions now filled)

busybeeburns

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I'll need some help, though. To create threads where people can post things about the month would be really helpful! :nice:
With the right search settings it won't be a big problem to have a look at what was going on in a particular month!

There's also the "easy thread finder" thread in the live section and together with CP.com updates that should be enough to gather the relevant events. :)

Don't worry too much! :nice:

If it helps anyone decide, I started last year by using the main site search function, slowly working back to page 1 (the latest news).

Here's where 2009 begins: http://www.coldplaying.com/index.php?name=Search&action=search&active_stories=1&stories_author=&stories_cat%5B%5D=&bool=OR&startnum=1261&total=6700 (January 2009 starts at news item 5576.)

Each month reviewer should start with the 1st day of their month using the main site search. e.g. March 2009 would be at http://www.coldplaying.com/index.php?name=Search&action=search&active_stories=1&stories_author=&stories_cat%5B%5D=&bool=OR&startnum=971&total=6700

Most of the main site news articles have within them links to the forum threads where all the discussion, youtube vides, pictures, wikicoldplay references etc are. I found around 15 decent different news stories per month and then created a poll asking which was your favourite. You may decide to do it differently, its your choice as the reviewer. Whatever you decide there is a wealth of information at your disposal! :)

If it helps anyone decide, I started last year by using the main site search function, slowly working back to page 1 (the latest news).

Here's where 2009 begins: http://www.coldplaying.com/index.php?name=Search&action=search&active_stories=1&stories_author=&stories_cat%5B%5D=&bool=OR&startnum=1261&total=6700 (January 2009 starts at news item 5576.)

Each month reviewer should start with the 1st day of their month using the main site search. e.g. March 2009 would be at http://www.coldplaying.com/index.php?name=Search&action=search&active_stories=1&stories_author=&stories_cat%5B%5D=&bool=OR&startnum=971&total=6700

Most of the main site news articles have within them links to the forum threads where all the discussion, youtube vides, pictures, wikicoldplay references etc are. I found around 15 decent different news stories per month and then created a poll asking which was your favourite. You may decide to do it differently, its your choice as the reviewer. Whatever you decide there is a wealth of information at your disposal! :)

Thank you, that was really helpful! :) I'm in! :nice:

Ohhh---Kay...

I'm officially December!!!

Cool, nice one Ian, the only way this could of been perfect is if I'd gotten a ticket for Exeter, but I didn't and I have cried it all out now lol.

I am gonna ask here straight away, but can someone going to the Exeter show, perhaps write me a really cool review of it please??? - Prefferably not one they are gonna post in public, so a bit of an exclusive yeh? Anyway, I'm not sure who else is going other than Mich and Chris right now, but one of those would be grand, if they have the time of course.

And Lore!! Your job to help me out on this one, so ... HELLO!

Are you going to assign months... or will there be some big fight to see who gets September :P

Looks like i got a battle with realgirl76 :)

Ahem... it's RedGirl76 :P

I wasn't going for September, but I realised most other people would be. I think Ian missed a trick there, he could have had some big contest to find the winner... September Idol :laugh3:

No response available...

Haha, I'm sure you have had plenty of these but, CONGRATULATIONS!

Oh btw, I know this isn't relevant but me and a friend were talking and reminiscing about Wembley the other day, and we disagree'd about you! Well your seating arrangements anyway lol, one day you were over by the b-stage yeh, or the c, and you saw the Simon Pegg duet up-close yeh? And the other you sat nearer the main stage yeh?