✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

12 people of Christmas wanted! (All positions now filled)

busybeeburns

Ohhh---Kay...

I'm officially December!!!

Cool, nice one Ian, the only way this could of been perfect is if I'd gotten a ticket for Exeter, but I didn't and I have cried it all out now lol.

I am gonna ask here straight away, but can someone going to the Exeter show, perhaps write me a really cool review of it please??? - Prefferably not one they are gonna post in public, so a bit of an exclusive yeh? Anyway, I'm not sure who else is going other than Mich and Chris right now, but one of those would be grand, if they have the time of course.

And Lore!! Your job to help me out on this one, so ... HELLO!

hey :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol what gave you the impression I was somewhere I wasn't? :P

No, I just remember speaking to you in the queue and you saying you'd watched from the C-stage on Friday night, but you were saying how you don't like being right infront of the Main-stage anyway because you have to like look too far up to see everything you know, as its so high up.

But I thought you said you might sit near to the stage in the unreserved seats this time around.

And, Hey Lore! how you doing??

Guest howyousawtheworld
first off this is hella terrible idea. Go get a life people, coldplay sucks my hella nuts.

Hella nuts? I don't know about you mate but I prefer KP Nuts. ;)

No, I just remember speaking to you in the queue and you saying you'd watched from the C-stage on Friday night, but you were saying how you don't like being right infront of the Main-stage anyway because you have to like look too far up to see everything you know, as its so high up.

But I thought you said you might sit near to the stage in the unreserved seats this time around.

I don't even remember that conversation, I must have been well spaced out and drained :freak: :laugh3:

I remember someone saying that the stage at Wembley was higher than the one in LCCC, which was high enough as it was. The bass at the front was overbearing too. Am I showing my age? I was in the unreserved seats but the C-stage didn't get busy at all early on and it was too hard to resist for a few hours less standing!

• 3 months later...