🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay End of Decade Clearout Sale (catalogue discussion pg43 onwards, winning item pics pg151 onw

inengsol1500

Guest kmm1482
Great, Makayla :thumbsup:

Hahahaha :laugh3:

Or a visit to the Beehive? :awesome:

OOOOOOOOO!!!!

That would be awesome! You get a tour of the new studio and get to hear some of the new tunes!!!

OOOOOOOOO!!!!

That would be awesome! You get a tour of the new studio and get to hear some of the new tunes!!!

Aaahhhhh, well... there was the report that they wanted to perform some very small shows for friends/family/other inside folks to hear some of the new stuff they are working on for LP5... maybe a trip to be a part of the audience? :stunned:

Guest kmm1482
I love how coldplayers always come up with the best ideas for what COULD happen.

:lol:

It gets me all excited..

Well. Doesn't Phil sometimes pop in? ;)

Guest kmm1482
^ Could you guys please stop making me go INCREDIBLELY CRAZY over here? :bomb::lol:

Or MAYBE they come to your house and play Whatever songs you want!!!! :D

Guest kmm1482
I think our fanatsy is a bit too big :laugh3:

What are you talking about?! Lot 42 will be that the guys meet you at Joe Satriani's house, beat the living shit out of him then go and get a pint! :D

What are you talking about?! Lot 42 will be that the guys meet you at Joe Satriani's house, beat the living shit out of him then go and get a pint! :D

:laugh3: You guys are hilarious.

I love reading the descriptions in the catalog and how they give a little history of the band, tell what songs were written on which instruments, or something amusing ("The Fender Rhodes is such a legendary instrument that Chris claims that when the band were first getting to know each other, it was only because he owned this that Guy wanted to speak to him at all.") :D

This whole auction is just fantastic.

Or their football shirts! I would totally wear them.

Me too! Or the wellington boots :) They'd never fit me though :rolleyes:

I love reading the descriptions in the catalog and how they give a little history of the band, tell what songs were written on which instruments, or something amusing ("The Fender Rhodes is such a legendary instrument that Chris claims that when the band were first getting to know each other, it was only because he owned this that Guy wanted to speak to him at all.")

I was too excited to read the descriptions! :lol: Maybe tonight once I've calmed down I will be able to read them :P