✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Live Photoblog from Exeter December 19th (A Spammer's Dream, An F5 Key's Nightmare)

coldplayisawesome

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES! Another live blog! Bwuahahaha!

Last blog I was mentioned by Anchorman twice. Anyone remember our frustration and ceaseless demanding of a Coldplaying video shout out? Hahaha, good times...

We have to be even more ceaseless and demanding this time. COLDPLAYING VIDEO SHOUTOUT FTW. :sneaky:

YES! Another live blog! Bwuahahaha!

Last blog I was mentioned by Anchorman twice. Anyone remember our frustration and ceaseless demanding of a Coldplaying video shout out? Hahaha, good times...

We have to be even more ceaseless and demanding this time. COLDPLAYING VIDEO SHOUTOUT FTW. :sneaky:

I do remember all af that :P

It was awesome :lol:

@esther I'm gonna aks him but I'm sure he will, he's a pain in the *ss sometimes :laugh3:

:laugh4: In this season I'd replace Bratwurst and Sauerkraut with Glühwein. :D

Yeah, another try for a shoutout! :cheesy: Goooood idea! :sneaky:

Well we drink Glühwein here too, but the name is kind of German right, so it must be a German thing:P Like beer with your Octoberfest :lol:

We're definetly going for a shoutout! I'm gonna love this!:D

Well we drink Glühwein here too, but the name is kind of German right, so it must be a German thing:P Like beer with your Octoberfest :lol:

We're definetly going for a shoutout! I'm gonna love this!:D

We should plan ahead this time. We should all send a mass email with the same thing in it or something. Hmm.

Pictures of us individually holding up signs saying "Hi, Anchorman. Coldplaying video shout out please? <3"

HOW COULD HE RESIST THAT?

We should plan ahead this time. We should all send a mass email with the same thing in it or something. Hmm.

Pictures of us individually holding up signs saying "Hi, Anchorman. Coldplaying video shout out please? <3"

HOW COULD HE RESIST THAT?

good Idea . lets all do that :rolleyes: