🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Live Photoblog from Exeter December 19th (A Spammer's Dream, An F5 Key's Nightmare)

coldplayisawesome

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^yeah, my cousins are coming over today 'cause last week was one of their birthdays, and so i'm gonna have to miss probably a lot of the blog. :sad:

That reminds me.

EAT, PEOPLE.

Last couple of times we had trouble with people starving themselves beacuse they didn't want to miss anything.

The updates will be there when you get back! Eat! :D

yes, eat!

eat your hearts out!

...actually, don't, because that's not good either. :uhoh:

That reminds me.

EAT, PEOPLE.

Last couple of times we had trouble with people starving themselves beacuse they didn't want to miss anything.

The updates will be there when you get back! Eat! :D

Ooh! Good idea!

Though admittedly it's 12:30 am here... eating would not be the smartest thing to do for health reasons...

Oh, well. Screw it.

AND BYE THALIA. Don't worry, have a fun time at the party and you can see all the chaos when you get back. Or better yet, you could be sneaky and:

a) If you have a phone with internet, take it and snoop out the website and Coldplaying while you're there. Or:

b) Sneak onto a computer at your friend's house/party location every half hour and pretend you're having a toilet break. People may think you have irritable bowel syndrome or something but it will be worth it. :lol:

I'm on the same laptop I was on for the last two photoblogs. My F5 key is very worn. :uhoh::P

I knew that the day would come where my F5 key would plan a vendetta against me for all those years of eager refreshing. So now, I position my curser on the refresh button and click away instead.

Mouses are easier to replace than F5 keys on a keyboard. *wise nod*