✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Frightened Rabbit

Marisa

I'm really liking this band

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjXTaQR-yqg]YouTube- Frightened Rabbit - Good Arms Vs. Bad Arms (acoustic)[/ame]

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

yay! 'Mon the Rabbit!

Even though its been a while since their last album. SHOW THE LOVE, people!

Hate your slutty ex-boyfriend or girlfriend? Scream out "Keep Yourself Warm" in the mirror.

Having a bad day? Listen to "Swim Until You Can't See Land"

Having trouble getting out of bed? Listen to "The Wrestle" that intro will kick your ass up.

Just want to smile? Listen to "Nothing Like You" or "The Twist"

Gooooo! do it now!

:D

• 4 months later...

I just saw them the other night opening for Death Cab for Cutie in Brooklyn, and I was blown away. I knew nothing of them or about them, but from the first song I knew that they were going to be one of the better openers I've seen in my time. The following day I listened to all their albums on Spotify and now intend to buy all three soon :dance:

I just saw them the other night opening for Death Cab for Cutie in Brooklyn, and I was blown away. I knew nothing of them or about them, but from the first song I knew that they were going to be one of the better openers I've seen in my time. The following day I listened to all their albums on Spotify and now intend to buy all three soon :dance:

I was thinking about going to that, actually, but I'm not a huge fan of DCFC :tongue:

• 1 month later...

high time for a bump for this band, methinks...

anyway, here's 3 videos including Scottish Winds (well, 2 at the moment...1 more coming soon pending vanquishing of technical difficulties) Sleepover Show #74: Frightened Rabbit

love seeing these guys live...have since seen them twice in London & once in Bristol in different settings/environments & they've been great all 3 times! :)

& Scott draws really well! got his drawing of "The Iceman" on a Guardian G2 supplement/pullout at their Shepherd's Bush gig last winter. talented.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When can we expect to hear the new songs?

The full length album is out in January, but there’s gonna be an EP before that with one song from the record on it as well as four songs that didn’t quite make the cut. Up until then, we’ll be touring.

What are your thoughts the EP as a format, compared to the more traditional length album?

I really like it! I think B-sides can get lost sometimes but the EP gives some of these songs a cohesive whole, something to be a part of.

All very exciting! Is it too early yet to tell us the names of these new records?

The lead track from the EP is called ‘State Hospital’, so that’s what that one will be called… I haven’t told anyone that yet, actually! As for the album, you’ll have to wait and see!

Important questions asked and answered! From Spires Magazine Issue #1 (they are also on Tumblr

http://fuckyeahfrightenedrabbit.tumblr.com/post/28626306159/when-can-we-expect-to-hear-the-new-songs-the

:awesome:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm waiting for it to come in da post.

Although it's Sainsburys Ents, so probably be Wednesday before it comes :(

(Brilliant customer services, cheap prices, the only thing that lets it down is them being cheap and using TNT post which I'm sure is great in major cities where TNT deliver it themselves, but out in the rural land TNT put it into royal mail)