✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When there's nothing to do, what do you usually do?

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd play the guitar, if only I had one and knew how to play it :/ lol

Usually when I'm bored I just turn on the computer and spend countless hours just staring at it, doing nothing lol

Or read my 'Trainspotting' book, or study for my theory test (okay, that's just recently) or simply turn on the telly and watch MTV2 :)

I sleep... make lists... read... write... listen to music... organise things... watch a movie... go on the computer... call my friends... look at old pictures... think about the future... play a video game... plan my eventual trip to Britain... do a make-over on myself... clean my room... draw/paint...

And if there's nothing else to do, then I do my homework.

But only when there really isn't anything else to do. :dozey:

I play my guitar and sing, or write or..sit in a corner and wait for something exciting to happen

What do you do?

i count farts. :D j/k i dunno it depends on my mood. sometimes i feel like going to the downtown just for fun, sometimes i feel like watching my video tape filled with keanu, coldplay, rhcp and incubus, sometimes i feel like reading a book. blabla

I play my guitar and sing, or write or..sit in a corner and wait for something exciting to happen

What do you do?

i count farts. :D j/k i dunno it depends on my mood. sometimes i feel like going to the downtown just for fun, sometimes i feel like watching my video tape filled with keanu, coldplay, rhcp and incubus, sometimes i feel like reading a book. blabla

You count farts TOO!?! wow, thought I was the only one ;) :D

Guest LiquidSky

I go to my room, close the windows and the curtains,have the room all dark,lock my room, light some candles and play some music and just lay down and close my eyes... It takes me back to places I've been and places that I see for the future.... but most of the time, it just takes me back to my childhood......

I go to my room' date=' close the windows and the curtains,have the room all dark,lock my room, light some candles and play some music and just lay down and close my eyes... It takes me back to places I've been and places that I see for the future.... but most of the time, it just takes me back to my childhood......[/quote']

i love doing that!!! :P

Guest LiquidSky

^

really?

aww yeah it usually takes me back to childhood or when I first heard that song and remembering where was I... etc... :blush:

• 1 year later...