✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FINISHED! SOUTH AFRICA 2010 WORLD CUP!!

juanif94

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ireland aren't in :bigcry:

Completely sour grapes from me. I'll watch it because I'm a football fan, but through the entire tournament I'll just keep thinking of the many chances Ireland had to qualify automatically, the 3 or 4 big chances they had against France to go through in play-offs, of course this is before Henry's handball assist to screw us over.

Normally I'd really be looking forward to it but because of all that, meh, I'll watch, I guess..

Ireland aren't in :bigcry:

Completely sour grapes from me. I'll watch it because I'm a football fan, but through the entire tournament I'll just keep thinking of the many chances Ireland had to qualify automatically, the 3 or 4 big chances they had against France to go through in play-offs, of course this is before Henry's handball assist to screw us over.

Normally I'd really be looking forward to it but because of all that, meh, I'll watch, I guess..

Yeah, I think Ireland deserved to be in better than France :\

Although we're in the same group with England this time, I'm pretty sure we'll easily make the bracket round.

I would expect USA to go through, but Algeria can be a tough team.

Yeah, I think Ireland deserved to be in better than France :\

You can bet. I NEED to watch my footbal team matches, and the cable TV providers charge A LOT for it, making "alternative" receivers needed. And here, it's FREAKIN cold at the winter and FREAKIN hot at the summer, we really need air conditioner.

^ :lol:

Porto alegre :wacky:

Ronaldinho is from there :D

are you from Gremio or Internacional?

did you go to the recent CP gigs ?:p

Uruguay has 2 world cups :wacky: not bad for a 3 million people country :escaping: