✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FINISHED! SOUTH AFRICA 2010 WORLD CUP!!

juanif94

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People welcoming Uruguay's team after their success in South Africa! (I filmed this with my cellphone so the quality isn't very good) :

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

It was so great! I also had the opportunity to shake hands with "El Loco" Abreu and Nicolas Lodeiro :D

• 3 weeks later...

Guess who sat next (!) to me during the flight from Bremen to Frankfurt yesterday?

Mesut Özil, Per Mertesacker and Tim Wiese! I had a small talk with Mesut and said that he played a great World Cup! :D

Guess who sat next (!) to me during the flight from Bremen to Frankfurt yesterday?

Mesut Özil, Per Mertesacker and Tim Wiese! I had a small talk with Mesut and said that he played a great World Cup! :D

Not much! He wasn't really communicative to be honest! :D He read the BILD newspaper especially the article about him. Then he put on his ear-phone and slept a bit. :)

Wow thats so awesome!

Guest howyousawtheworld

You're fucking joking! That is saaweet! The most famous sportsman I've ever had contact with was saying hi to 3 time world snooker champion John Higgins who's been banned from the sport for alleged match fixing. :shame:

You're fucking joking! That is saaweet! The most famous sportsman I've ever had contact with was saying hi to 3 time world snooker champion John Higgins who's been banned from the sport for alleged match fixing. :shame:

In which case, he could even become the most famous crim you've ever had contact with!:P

Guest howyousawtheworld
In which case, he could even become the most famous crim you've ever had contact with!:P

Probably!