• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course........not :dozey:

but there's always a first time! :D

The way you said "grilled paul" made it sound like you have. :P :uhoh:

It looks kinda freaky though. Like...i dunno. :lol:

Night all, game tomorroooooow :dance: (right? :uhoh2: :laugh3:)

Really unnecessary of the fans to boo Suarez :(

they had every right to boo him not for the handball but the way he celebrated afterwards and happily accepted the hero status he was wrongfully given. ive been booing (well at my tv) capdevilla since he took the dive against portugal.

they had every right to boo him not for the handball but the way he celebrated afterwards and happily accepted the hero status he was wrongfully given. ive been booing (well at my tv) capdevilla since he took the dive against portugal.

he celebrated that Gyan missed the penalty and he did not accept nothing. here in Uruguay he is considered as a hero as well as Muslera, Forlan, Abreu, "Ruso" Perez, "Cacha" Arevalo Rios, Fucile, Godin, and every Uruguayan player.

Is there any law against celebrating that we still had a chance to move on to semi finals??? I don't think so :dozey:

He had every right to celebrate.

I was so amazed of the coldness of the germans when they celebrate a goal. Come on you made a goal little bastard! at least smile!!! :lol:

Juanma nunca comiste esas rabas que venden en punta del este? en el restoran que esta en el puerto de punta del este, se llama artico creo. Recien me acorde de que son de pulpo :lol:

:o rabas :D

En artico venden eso si jajaj.

Tienen fea pinta,osea probe creo son medias duras no? jajaja.

Crei que eran algun pescado las rabas...

I never ate octopus like the one on the photo that Juanma published but I ate something similar that was like fried octopus on rings. :thinking:

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calamares_fritos

They are called rabas and they are delicious :P

We don't live by the sea, we live by the River Plate. The ocean starts 120 kms to the east of Montevideo, exactly where Punta del Este is located. You should go there ;) It's great :awesome:

:o rabas :D

En artico venden eso si jajaj.

Tienen fea pinta,osea probe creo son medias duras no? jajaja.

Crei que eran algun pescado las rabas...

jajaja son medias chiclosas :P pero estan buenas.

Son de diferentes tipos de calamares pero las que venden en artico son de pulpo jaja le acabo de preguntar a mi vieja :laugh3: