✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FINISHED! SOUTH AFRICA 2010 WORLD CUP!!

juanif94

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find this whole Paul thing ridiculous. How would an octopus predict anything? He gets all predictions right just because it know a lot about football and the mindset of the players, but no forecast.

Exactly. So let's wish Netherlands to win the match tomorrow, so that we can prove that Paul is wrong. :p :escaping:

It's Schweinsteiger and Müller ;)

yeah!

Exactly. So let's wish Netherlands to win the match tomorrow, so that we can prove that Paul is wrong. :p :escaping:

THIS!!!!!!!!!

3RD PLACE DEUTSCHLAND SO PROUD!!!!!:heart::kiss: awesomely done but still so sad for Miro :(

nice job Uruguay too!!

yeah!

THIS!!!!!!!!!

3RD PLACE DEUTSCHLAND SO PROUD!!!!!:heart::kiss: awesomely done but still so sad for Miro :(

nice job Uruguay too!!

Are you gonna support Holland for tomorrow's match? :wacky: :lips:

I find this whole Paul thing ridiculous. How would an octopus predict anything? He gets all predictions right just because he knows a lot about football and the mindset of the players, but no forecasting.

Talk to da octopus :smug:

Germany - Uruguay were the two countries that played best football in the WC, they should have been the finalists.

Are you gonna support Holland for tomorrow's match? :wacky: :lips:

YEEEEES :lips: I am so excited for the game!!

I hope it for Amy!!!

:laugh3::kiss:ahaha Nicole!!! Thanks :P

cool for Germany, but i still feel bad...they had to go to the final.

:cry:I know but hey we have Euro 2012 + WC 2014....just with no Miro or Friedrich :bigcry:

p.s AHLEM I LOVE YOUR SIMON BAKER AVI :wink3:

Talk to da octopus :smug:

Germany - Uruguay were the two countries that played best football in the WC, they should have been the finalists.

a Ger vs Uru game for the final would've been amazing :stunned: the game today was so exciting I was on the edge of my seat!!!:wideeyed::lol:

Congratulations to Germany!!!

That was a great match, I was so happy when Forlan scored the second goal, but Germany knew how to convert Uruguay defensive mistakes into goals and that was how they won :( Muslera gifted Germany the first and the second goal :lol:

Now I'm afraid that I'll have to root for Spain tomorrow! :D

I didn't watch the game, but I heard both teams had played amazingly, so congratulations to both Germany for winning and Uruguay for putting up a good fight. 3-2, not bad at all..:nice:

Now I can't wait for the final match.