✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FINISHED! SOUTH AFRICA 2010 WORLD CUP!!

juanif94

I feel like he's bragging about knowing spanish curse words :laugh1:

Wow, what a memory Josh!

In case you've forgotten, I actually speak Spanish. So no, I'm not bragging - unlike you - bragging about your trip to Argentina with a bunch of users, as well as claiming how you attend a private school *cough, The Steward School, cough* and literally wasting $20K per year, when you could be saving your parents' money for a better use, and at the same time learning from the proper challenges of the public education system and its people.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what a memory Josh!

In case you've forgotten, I actually speak Spanish. So no, I'm not bragging - unlike you - bragging about your trip to Argentina with a bunch of users, as well as claiming how you attend a private school *cough, The Steward School, cough* and literally wasting $20K per year, when you could be saving your parents' money for a better use, and at the same time learning from the proper challenges of the public education system and its people.

Hahahah you are so delusional. You also love trying to creep people out by knowing their personal information :laugh1:

Now i want holland to be 1st one now,Uruguay 3rd.

Juani no bola a estos salames,te quemas la cabeza al pedo Sino. Discriminan x ser del 1st mundo, se creen los 1 y tan lejos de serlo.mas de uno un poco de envidia de un país chico llegue tan lejos,por eso menosprecian lo q hizo,nadie dijo q uruguay apretó a Holanda hasta el final :lol:

Ahora ojalá ganemos a Alemania para cerrar algún otro culo.

Hay un par q se pasan de pelotudos, el q jodio con idioma el ucranio y el otro q jura alemán.

Los d afuera son de palo ;)

Hahahah you are so delusional. You also love trying to creep people out by knowing their personal information :laugh1:

The point that I'm doing here is that you accused me of bragging, which is something that I didn't do.

Whereas you're constantly doing so, and hence making yourself a hypocrite. ;)

just going back to the "spain is boring" argument

i wouldnt say spain is boring as such its just that when you look at their playing roster and the incredible talent they possess you kinda expect them to play a more high paced, flamboyant style of football somewhat emulating barcelona. i dont believe we've seen that from spain.....yet

i dont know how many of the people on this thread follow club football but as someone who follows the euro leagues i find it very frustrating watching international football. it just feels substandard compared to the club, lacking the cohesion and skill that you might get from EPL and La liga week to week. i sort of find myself watching the world cup games just because everyone else is watching them rather than enjoying the spectacle itself.

@ Juanma: Ya fue, no quiero que se arme otra discusion asique no voy a discutir mas sobre el tema :lol: ellos tienen su opinion y nosotros la nuestra pero nadie es dueño de la verdad asique no hay que echar mas leña al fuego jaja.

Paraguay lost, but do you remember Larissa Riquelme, the Paraguay fan that promissed she would be naked if Paraguay won against Spain?? Well, it seems that even though Paraguay lost she wanted to be naked anyway :P

Just for men: ;)

You're welcome ;)

heres a comedy show theyve running on tv down here. here a couple of small clips.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0fjapmFK20&feature=channel]YouTube- Santo, Sam and Ed's Cup Fever! Joachim Löw and Hans-Dieter Flick Interview[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3MdYf994Bo]YouTube- Santo, Sam and Ed's Cup Fever! Carles Puyol Interview[/ame]

there are tons of others on their channel.

Now i want holland to be 1st one now,Uruguay 3rd.

Juani no bola a estos salames,te quemas la cabeza al pedo Sino. Discriminan x ser del 1st mundo, se creen los 1 y tan lejos de serlo.mas de uno un poco de envidia de un país chico llegue tan lejos,por eso menosprecian lo q hizo,nadie dijo q uruguay apretó a Holanda hasta el final :lol:

Ahora ojalá ganemos a Alemania para cerrar algún otro culo.

Hay un par q se pasan de pelotudos, el q jodio con idioma el ucranio y el otro q jura alemán.

Los d afuera son de palo ;)

Am I allowed to say you're pathetic?