✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FINISHED! SOUTH AFRICA 2010 WORLD CUP!!

juanif94

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!!!! Don't get angry is just a game! :) Come on... i want spain to win, of course, and i think that about the referee but i won't cry or stay awake tonight if they lose. I don't want to offend you :S

has there ever been a final that ended in penalty shot (I always forget the right expression....is it penalty shot?)?

Ok this question is a bit early....but if this is seriously going to happen I am super super super glad I am neither a Holland nor a Spain fan

Last time, it was awful!

A final ending with penalty shots is such a shame imo :\

I just don't understand pointless patriotism.

I'm not patriotist in that way man (not that kind of fan that would hit the other people...)!! ohh just leave it, I won't coment anymore... Good night

JUST ONE MORE!!!!!!!! RED CARD!!!!!! HA!

oh shit....I must have totally forgotten about that....I guess I was still crying because Germany didn't make it to the final....:freak:

I am jsut confused, because I thought I heard the german commentator saying it only happened once....in 1994....ah don't mind me I guess I am really mixing things up here

ahhhh RED CARD!

well this finally brings to an end having to wake up at 4am every morning or staying up all night........well until EPL starts lol.

it has been a great and very interesting world cup but it has exposed 2 very concerning aspects of the game. the lack of video refs and the impact of simulation. i just hope that FIFA learn alot from this tournament and that by the time we land in brazil they've made the necessary changes.