✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FINISHED! SOUTH AFRICA 2010 WORLD CUP!!

juanif94

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This octopus bullshit needs to go away and die.

I really want Holland to win, Spain are SO arrogant about their chances that it disgusts me greatly.

I agree. That octopus is a dumb shit so everyone please don't get too obsessed with it kay :nice:

Having said that, I don't think Spain is arrogant. People kept bringing them down before their match against Germany, but they managed to maintain their performance and prove more than half of the world wrong. They've been very consistent, and that's not the result of being arrogant. It's a deserved win.

If anything, they're trying to stay on the ground and remind themselves that it's not yet over. I thought Germany was quite arrogant. Or at least the fans.

I usually go for the underdog, but I really like Spain.

I agree. That octopus is a dumb shit so everyone please don't get too obsessed with it kay :nice:

Having said that, I don't think Spain is arrogant. People kept bringing them down before their match against Germany, but they managed to maintain their performance and prove more than half of the world wrong. They've been very consistent, and that's not the result of being arrogant. It's a deserved win.

If anything, they're trying to stay on the ground and remind themselves that it's not yet over. I thought Germany was quite arrogant. Or at least the fans.

I usually go for the underdog, but I really like Spain.

the fans? Not the real fans I think...only those who usually hate football and only love a world cup because they can get out of their oh so horrible all day life and party because of football...I hate those kind of people...and there are many of this kind in our country...

I'm not talking about performances, they are wonderful at playing the passing game.

But when players come out and say they EXPECT to win the World Cup it's just stupid.

They think that because they play passing football they DESERVE to win, I don't agree with that at all and I hope Holland win to put down some of the egos in the Spain squad.

Also, I am playing the final on the World Cup game on the hardest difficulty as Holland, this happened:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/22060046

:nice:

Oh well. That's the reaction you'd ought to get after winning a game you weren't expected to, although I don't like it either. But either way, I don't think they're too arrogant. It's just a direct reaction I think. Hopefully that they won't let that affect their final game. We'll see.

And like the octopus, a game is just a game :P

ps; I agree with your previous post that Spain is not at all boring. In fact, I think German's way of playing bored me to death. They were too calculative, too systematic, too cautious. Of course it worked well most of the times, but there's no art in that. Spain on the other hand, took more chances.

the fans? Not the real fans I think...only those who usually hate football and only love a world cup because they can get out of their oh so horrible all day life and party because of football...I hate those kind of people...and there are many of this kind in our country...

Ah I don't intend to insult or annoy the German Coldplayers here so I'm sorry if I did. My mistake for overgeneralising.

I'm talking in general obviously, looking at the way the supporters talk about how sure they are that the team would win.

I was the only Spain supporter among my friends and people around me and they made me feel like shit. Anyhow, like I said, it's a deserved win.

paul says spain will win the world cup ;)

... he also says that germany will beat uruguay :nice:

haha :D Forget the octopus :nice:

I really want Holland to win, Spain are SO arrogant about their chances that it disgusts me greatly.

I want Holland to win too!

Forget the octopus :nice:

I'm seriously mad I ever heard about this octopus :shrug: oh well

'Death threats for Paul, the psychic octopus‎' is on the news by the way :uhoh:

Guest LiquidSky
Ask the octopus[/url] :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

omg! This is so fun!!!!!! :wideeyed: :laugh3:

PS: BTW, who came up with this paul the octopus stuff? :huh:

Paul the octopus predicted moments ago that Spain was going to win the final ... YESH! =D

At least , Spain will got the psychological advantage against Holland!

Woooop Go little Psychic Octopus

He needs to predict bigger things like when the world will end .