✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Welcome to Room 101

Rabbit

Recently I was told that for my English speaking coursework I had to talk about two items that I would like to put into room 101.

And that got me thinking, what would the lovely people on Coldplaying want to put into Room 101 and why? :inquisitive:

(Please keep this clean and non-offensive ;))

And in case you don't know what Room 101 is. Its a very humorous programme that used to be aired on BBC2, in which celebrities would bring in ANYTHING that they hated and they would have to persuade the host why they should put it into Room 101, never to be seen AGAIN! :sneaky:

One of the most controversial things to be put into room 101 was the whole of Wales by Anne Robinson! :stunned: :(

The two things that I would put in would be:

1. Simon Cowell-because he's caused numerous "nails being scratched down chalk-board," "cat being killed" singles and I hate all the advert breaks that come with the Xfactor.

2. The game show Deal or No deal. It's a very pointless, waste of time, no skills game, in which most of the program is spent by the host asking the contestant the reason behind picking a certain number. "I chose number seven, because it was the age of my aunties cat" is the usual reply.

This is a matter of opinion so obviously not everyone's going to agree with me. Lets just keep it light hearted. :P

Have fun!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the TV show they get 4 items. I don't really see how she's going to stop you putting in as many items as you want.

The show was only really funny because of Nick Hancock, and more importantly Paul Merton.

Hmm I don't think this thread correctly gets across the show!

The point is not just to take things you hate, but to explain something (Usually quirky) that you genuinely hate but can find something funny about it. So rape and war might be difficult.

Youtube ex.!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrjIk07-hrw]YouTube- Room 101 - Marcus Brigstocke Personalised Numberplates[/ame]

1. Twilight. Because emo teenyboppers sobbing over Vampires don't belong at Comicon, and my favorite music does not belong on their ipods. There is no where left for me to escape them in any fandom. They have taken everything.

2. Vince. Need anything more be said:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUbWjIKxrrs]YouTube- Vince with Slap Chop (Long version)[/ame]

3. The scum floating at the top of the Canadian pop charts. (Nickleback, Celine Dion, Avril Levigne, Headley, Sum 41, and those other Emo bands I can't think of the name of.) I'm tired of apologizing to the rest of the world for them.

4. Snuggies. Because they're Snuggies.

128804134370268133.jpg

1. Simon Cowell-because he's caused numerous "nails being scratched down chalk-board," "cat being killed" singles and I hate all the advert breaks that come with the Xfactor.
Not Simon. If he's in room 101 never to be seen again, I'll never have a chance to give him a swift kick to the head.

1. Twilight. Because emo teenyboppers sobbing over Vampires don't belong at Comicon, and my favorite music does not belong on their ipods. There is no where left for me to escape them in any fandom. They have taken everything.

Boo fucking hoo, people like music you like what a disaster, HOW DARE THEY.

Rejected.

3. The scum floating at the top of the Canadian pop charts. (Nickleback, Celine Dion, Avril Levigne, Headley, Sum 41, and those other Emo bands I can't think of the name of.) I'm tired of apologizing to the rest of the world for them.

Avril, Celine and Sum 41 haven't made a song in years, avoid the charts if you hate popular music

4. Snuggies. Because they're Snuggies.

128804134370268133.jpg

No valid reason.

Boo fucking hoo, people like music you like what a disaster, HOW DARE THEY.
They don't like it. They don't even get it. They just know they were told to listen to it and it reminds them of that time Bella was sad.

"Avril, Celine and Sum 41 haven't made a song in years, avoid the charts if you hate popular music" Clearly you don't live in Canada.

"No valid reason." Don't care. I just want them undone.

Heh... I see you couldn't argue with Vince. :tongue: