✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Welcome to Room 101

Rabbit

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Twilight. Because emo teenyboppers sobbing over Vampires don't belong at Comicon, and my favorite music does not belong on their ipods. There is no where left for me to escape them in any fandom. They have taken everything.

2. Vince. Need anything more be said:

3. The scum floating at the top of the Canadian pop charts. (Nickleback, Celine Dion, Avril Levigne, Headley, Sum 41, and those other Emo bands I can't think of the name of.) I'm tired of apologizing to the rest of the world for them.

4. Snuggies. Because they're Snuggies.

128804134370268133.jpg

Not Simon. If he's in room 101 never to be seen again, I'll never have a chance to give him a swift kick to the head.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05ZQ7WHw8Y]YouTube- The WTF Blanket (Snuggie Parody)[/ame]

The point of it isn't that you just list things and they are accepted, you have to have valid reasons, you have none.
Well I've never seen your silly show except for that one clip. And it looked like he said something he didn't like and then the guy asked him questions about it. But you're not asking questions, are you? :shrug:

*looks at the clock* It's nearly 4am where you are, isn't it? No wonder troll is grumpy, he must be sleepy. Aww.

Green%20Hair%20Candy%20Cane%20XMas%20Troll%20Doll.jpg

"Now, you love salad, you hate making it. You KNOW you hate making salad that's why you don't have any salad in your diet!"

"This thing this tuna, looks boring! Stop having a boring tuna, stop having a boring life. Add this tuna, like this, now you're gonna have an exciting life." Hahahaha!

"Now you're gonna love my nuts, watch this-" WTF?

But I have to admit, as much as he almost put me off, I'd definitely have a slap chop AND a graty, even if they only do lemming sized portions. I doubt it'll work as smoothly a year after owning it, but it looks a lot better then other contraptions I've used and chopping stuff is so damn boring. I want to stop having a boring life, make a tuna salad, and have an exciting one.

Vince can go in, but slap chop, no! :heart:

How dare you put Vince in that room! He's a legend, and he's life philosophy is just admirable. :shifty:

Stop having a boring tuna, stop having a boring life!

Yes, because beatin' down hoes is just a lovely life philosophy.

Not Simon. If he's in room 101 never to be seen again, I'll never have a chance to give him a swift kick to the head.

Ahahaha!

I didn't realise people had such an issue with snuggies...they've never really had an impact on my life that much.

And who is Vince? :inquisitive:

1. Twilight. Because emo teenyboppers sobbing over Vampires don't belong at Comicon, and my favorite music does not belong on their ipods. There is no where left for me to escape them in any fandom. They have taken everything.

OK, i need to make a few points here. For starters, that is such a stupid fucking stereotype. I like Twilight and i am not an "emo teenybopper" nor do i sob over the vampires. Sure there are a lot of excessively fangirly Twilight fans out there but tbh it's just really old and boring now how people go on about it like we're ALL like that. Secondly, who are you to say that "your" music doesn't belong on "their" ipods? :stunned: Are we no longer free to like whatever music we like now? If they're just like (for example), "Yeah, Muse rock, Supermassive Black Hole WOOT!" then yeah fair enough, but there are plenty of us who genuinely already liked the band anyway rather than claim to be their biggest fan when they only know one fucking song from them off one of Twilight soundtracks.

/rant.

OK, i need to make a few points here. For starters, that is such a stupid fucking stereotype. I like Twilight and i am not an "emo teenybopper" nor do i sob over the vampires. Sure there are a lot of excessively fangirly Twilight fans out there but tbh it's just really old and boring now how people go on about it like we're ALL like that. Secondly, who are you to say that "your" music doesn't belong on "their" ipods? :stunned: Are we no longer free to like whatever music we like now? If they're just like (for example), "Yeah, Muse rock, Supermassive Black Hole WOOT!" then yeah fair enough, but there are plenty of us who genuinely already liked the band anyway rather than claim to be their biggest fan when they only know one fucking song from them off one of Twilight soundtracks.

/rant.

Typical Coldplayer rant. Boring. NEXT!