✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Right. Time I came clean ..........

Victoria

Thank you all SO much! I was really scared of telling you, but I wanted you to know because sometimes I don't 'catch on' to what you're talking about too quickly because I'm not so up to speed with all the current trends in film/TV/music etc, so I must appear a bit weird sometimes! Anyway, now you know why I seem weird, and maybe you'll speak a little more slowly to me in future :D <-- long-in-the-tooth Bob! :lol:

Oh and Tom, I really DON'T know better !! :huh: But thanks anyway! :)

.......... do I really want to do this? Do I really NEED to tell you guys? Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe no-one will ever talk to me again. Maybe I should just confess, and then go sneak off behind a small boulder ('cos I'm actually quite diddy, really) and die quietly to myself. Yes, that would be cool. Ok. Deep breath. Ok guys, I have an announcement to make.

I'm 51 and probably older than your parents. :o

*runs*

aaw vicky, you are a sweetheart and we all luff you so much and without you this message board wouldn`t be the same. you shouldn`t have been so scared of telling us cuz coldplay fans ain`t shallow and we do look inside more than outside right?!! but you are a beautiful person both inside and outside!!

Again, I thank you all. You are right that Coldplay appeal to a wide age-range - and so they should. They are the BEST band. I honestly never thought ANY of you were shallow - no way, you are fellow CP fans, and therefore have a depth of spirit which may well be lacking in other fansites. So is this forum elitist? I don't think so, we welcome anyone who is willing to 'muck in' with the rest of us, and most do. :D :cool: :smug:

Again' date=' I thank you all. You are right that Coldplay appeal to a wide age-range - and so they should. They are the BEST band. I honestly never thought ANY of you were shallow - no way, you are fellow CP fans, and therefore have a depth of spirit which may well be lacking in other fansites. So is this forum elitist? I don't think so, we welcome anyone who is willing to 'muck in' with the rest of us, and most do. :D :cool: :smug:[/quote']

word