✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Right. Time I came clean ..........

Victoria

.......... do I really want to do this? Do I really NEED to tell you guys? Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe no-one will ever talk to me again. Maybe I should just confess, and then go sneak off behind a small boulder ('cos I'm actually quite diddy, really) and die quietly to myself. Yes, that would be cool. Ok. Deep breath. Ok guys, I have an announcement to make.

I'm 51 and probably older than your parents. :o

*runs*

My parents are also around 51 and I'd like that they would be so cool to come to the internet, sign in in a forum and speak with people all around the world, as you do...

You're young in your soul and that's the most important!! :D

.......... do I really want to do this? Do I really NEED to tell you guys? Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe no-one will ever talk to me again. Maybe I should just confess, and then go sneak off behind a small boulder ('cos I'm actually quite diddy, really) and die quietly to myself. Yes, that would be cool. Ok. Deep breath. Ok guys, I have an announcement to make.

I'm 51 and probably older than your parents. :o

*runs*

yeah i pretty much agree with what everybody else says. :D

and thank you for not being the kind of person who's constantly like "I'M OLDER THAN YOU! I KNOW BETTER!" (there are lots of them)

even though you undoubtedly do know better. :P

i'm not quite sure where i'm going with this, but the point is, you're a good person, and age doesn't have anything to do with that. :) (like everybody else said)