March 12, 201016 yr http://www.youtube.com/user/0AdRiaNleE0?feature=mhw4 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpce2ZROUj0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpce2ZROUj0[/ame]
March 12, 201016 yr most of us knows that channel, you don't have to ask. :awesome: by the way, you're really good. :wacky: and welcome to the site. :nice:
March 12, 201016 yr :stunned: He's finally visiting Coldplaying! :drunk: Hello there, I've already watched almost all of your covers... man, you're really talented. But I guess you already know that :D Oh dear, that sounded all fangirl-ish :facepalm:
March 12, 201016 yr I've been watching/listening to your to covers for almost 2 months now and I still can't get enough of it :awesome: you are soooo good !!!! :D
March 12, 201016 yr [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeMHbPXq8cg]YouTube- Coldplay - Violet Hill (piano cover) improved version[/ame] this is too brilliant are you learning since a kid? Really you awesomed me ,ive listened all your cp covers,amazed :awesome: SO welcome to coldplaying :D [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8fFwnj7nbA]YouTube- Coldplay - Chinese Sleep Chant (keyboard cover)[/ame] soo :cool:
March 12, 201016 yr Author been playing since i was 6 but i didnt know coldplay then until 2005 in mtv awards
March 13, 201016 yr learned ? or like played for fun? i was first shocked with Glass of water cover :wacko: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpFNLX3I3OU]YouTube- Coldplay - Glass Of Water (piano cover)[/ame] please keep doing Coldplay songs :D they are really brilliant,but i think you already know :lol: its funny because i was watching your vids and suddenly enter coldplaying and saw this post :D
March 13, 201016 yr :stunned: He's finally visiting Coldplaying! :drunk: :wacky: We've all seen your videos!!!!! They are so amazing, you're so talented!!!!!! you're famous!:lol:
March 13, 201016 yr I like it how someone joins the board that everyone knows and we all decide to ask him like tons of questions. :lol: Yes, I must say that I absolutely loooveee your covers. Especially Life in Technicolor ii. Brilliant! :smiley: Hi there, my name is Lydia. :nice: I welcome you to the board! :smiley:
March 13, 201016 yr Welcome to Coldplaying, you're amazing! :thumbsup: You should definitely make an album! :nice:
March 13, 201016 yr Author ^ :awesome: Do you compose songs? no i dont compose songs cos if i did it will sound like Coldplay
March 13, 201016 yr A newbie who needs no introduction. Just want to voice what everyone else is also saying. You do amazing work, and I'm sure like many people I listen to your covers a hell of a lot. Keep up the good work :).
March 13, 201016 yr Dude! You've been my hero since I've ever visited your channel a year ago. :shocked2: I'm leraning piano, and you inspire me a lot!! :)
March 13, 201016 yr i like the angle of the camera in your videos. because then i can see what chord you're striking easily. :p
March 13, 201016 yr I'm so glad that you've finally joined Coldplaying! I've been listening to your covers for over a year now and you are truly talented. As others have said, you inspire me to start practicing again. So welcome to the site, it's a wonderful place to be :)
Create an account or sign in to comment