Buxus vahlii

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAGNETS!!![/size][/i][/b]"

:lol: omg that was great

Yes. This part was freaking epic. :nod: :lol:

But oh my bloody word I cannot believe I'm only just now finding out that there's a Breaking Bad thread on here!! :surprised: I mean, a thread dedicated to my all-time most favourite show on the fansite of my all-time most favourite band?!?! This is just too much. :o :dance:

Oh and I LOVED the first episode of this year so far!! :D

But oh my bloody word I cannot believe I'm only just now finding out that there's a Breaking Bad thread on here!! :surprised: I mean, a thread dedicated to my all-time most favourite show on the fansite of my all-time most favourite band?!?! This is just too much. :o :dance:

LOL! Believe me, I felt the same way when I found this thread.

Count yourself lucky, this show got dropped by the network (5 USA) after series 2, and even during series 2 they rushed the series doing an episode a night for a few weeks leading up-to christmas.

Roll on the release of the series 4 dvd, then I can catch up with you lucky Americans

• 4 weeks later...
MAGNETS!!![/size][/i][/b]"

:lol: omg that was great

This season is like Myth Busters on Meth. :laugh3:

The way this episode ended, my reaction was like Ralphie from A Christmas Story: "oohhhhh... fffuuuuuuuuuuuuddddggggge."

Holy shit! Walt is way over the edge and doubt it will phase him at all, but Jesse is gonna FREAK!

Walt rolling in that fly car like he's Jay Z! GANGSTA! :cool:

This season is like Myth Busters on Meth. :laugh3:

Holy shit! Walt is way over the edge and doubt it will phase him at all, but Jesse is gonna FREAK!

Walt rolling in that fly car like he's Jay Z! GANGSTA! :cool:

Hopefully Jesse won't go into another hard drug phase :(

I loved the dinner table scene. Jesse describing lasagna lol.
:nod: truth in advertising, yo

Oh and I stumbled across this yesterday. I could watch this all day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDQOvzFetxs]Beaking Bad - YEAH BITCH! MAGNETS! OH! - YouTube[/ame]

idk how to do spoilers but spoilers ahead....

After reading interviews, it is a guarentee that hank and mike will live till season 5 part 2

^ I added the spoiler feature for you :nice: (click edit to view your post to see what I did)

I really really like Mike he's frickin awesome

/random

:uhoh:

Well, I'd say the episode on a whole was a bit blah. But I suppose it served the purpose of transitioning from the prior 7 episodes to the next 8. I will admit though, the ending was, as Jesse might say, "choice." It was very...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHjFxJVeCQs]Drama Prairie Dog - YouTube[/ame]

And now, the long wait until next summer for the second half of the season. LAME. I realized/theorized last night, that maybe one of the reasons that they are waiting until next year is because AMC wants to brag about more awards (spreading out the season like this will qualify them for another year of awards).