🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Breaking Bad

Buxus vahlii

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah, I'm not ready in the slightest. :sad: I've literally only been a fan for like six weeks, and I feel like a part of me is dying.

Is anyone doing anything special for the finale? I'm instantly jealous of anyone making some Blue Sky rock candy.

study

breaking bad

study

breaking bad

sleep

= my lyf atm tbh

Welcome to da club.

Is anyone doing anything special for the finale? I'm instantly jealous of anyone making some Blue Sky rock candy.

My sister made some of that earlier this year, I'll see if I can find her picture...

edit: Oh yeah, and I got one of these the other day, just waiting for it to get here :dazzled:

tumblr_mtl4h8Okcj1qay9wgo1_r1_500.jpg

I loved the ending, I loved how a lot of questions were answered. I love how Walt died on his own terms. I love how he saved Jesse. I loved Jesse strangling the shit out of fuckwad Todd I loved the whole scene with Walt and The Gray Matter idiots, but I am incredibly empty! I miss the characters all ready and I'm haunted by them. I want to know what happens to crazy purple Marie, Skyler, Walt Jr. and Holly and most of all Jesse.

Saul is getting a spin off show, but it is a prequel. I also heard the might be having Gus on it and how he happened to survive for so long. The music they chose for the finale was epic. It was truly one of the greatest tv shows I have ever seen. I cannot stop thiinking about it. Yeah, I am obsessed.

:cry:

Only one question in the air: what happened to Saul? Maybe we'll know it in Better Call Saul!

We saw Saul leave to Nebraska before Walt left for New Hampshire. His story ended there, probably as a Cinnabon manager in Omaha.

Repeating the chorus, Felina was seriously fucking great. Jesse escaping was touching as fuck, and Walt's death scene was oddly very charming. It's funny, because I know the show is over and he is dead, but I can't completely come to terms with it yet.

As for Better Call Saul, I'm so excited. :awesome: Giancarlo Esposito (Gus) said he is open to coming on the show. How great is that?

All I can say is...

Bravo, Breaking Bad. Bravo.

I guess the only person I kinda feel sad for is Lydia's daughter. And on that topic, turns out I was wrong on my prediction of who Walt would use the ricin on (I thought he would use it on himself after he finished everything).

I think Jesse probably moved to Alaska. :dazzled:

Jesse won't be on Sauls show because its a prequel, before all the Walt business . So I was scouring the Internet for anything BB RELATED and I saw a piece where Vince says the Gray Matter idiots give Walt Jr the money and Jesse will be ok

Carrie I was thinking about Lydia's daughter too and then I thought about the plane crashes and all those ppl that died ughh this show!!

Jesse won't be on Sauls show because its a prequel, before all the Walt business . So I was scouring the Internet for anything BB RELATED and I saw a piece where Vince says the Gray Matter idiots give Walt Jr the money and Jesse will be ok

Carrie I was thinking about Lydia's daughter too and then I thought about the plane crashes and all those ppl that died ughh this show!!

Do you have a link to that interview? After that hilarious scare tactic Walt used before leaving, I'm pretty sure the last they would do is not give him the money.

Do you have a link to that interview? After that hilarious scare tactic Walt used before leaving, I'm pretty sure the last they would do is not give him the money.

I think she was saying that the interview indicated that they did give Walt Jr. the money.

On a different note... Hector's Bell is going for $16,750 (at the moment) in the Screendbid Auction. :stunned:

I think she was saying that the interview indicated that they did give Walt Jr. the money.

On a different note... Hector's Bell is going for $16,750 (at the moment) in the Screendbid Auction. :stunned:

Oh, that's what I meant. They're going to live the rest of their lives thinking they're about to be killed if they don't follow his instructions.