✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Deja vu? Liam Gallagher disses Coldplay's (and U2's) fashion yet again.

Corkus

There has to come a point where these Liam Gallagher stories stop being newsworthy whatsoever, but I thought I'd at least share this one with you.

http://www.nme.com/news/daily-gossip/50288

Liam Gallagher has attacked U2 and Coldplay's dress sense. The former Oasis singer said he hates what the bands wear onstage, and the fact they've been styled. "I can tell bands who've been styled a mile off. U2?" he explained, adding: "There's no way you bought that jacket is there, Bono? Coldplay, they're at it too."

As you know, this is not the first time Liam has attacked Coldplay's choice of clothing, as he also did after the 2009 Grammy Awards.

Seriously, though, does this guy ever get old? He's such a riot. I guess we can chalk this up as another one in the "Insult collection" thread. :P

This Gallagher knob head has a screw loose for sure. He can't stand it that he is now a sad has-been relegated to the dust-bins of nostalgia. He and his equally deranged brother are at the top of The Church of Chris Martin "ENEMIES" list and they are in no danger of losing that position. Count on Liam to run his mouth on slow news days to kick up some attention ! He is truly pathetic and deluded! If he keeps this up, The Church will have to issue a WRIT OF DEFIANCE to his sorry ass and really embarrass him! Amen.:P

a Neapolitan saying is suitable to Liam's words:

"A capa è na sfoglia e cepolla"......"Head" is like the Onion skin....

Meaning that the Head (human brain) is thin and fragile (.....or better stupid.... :wink3:) like the onion skin.

:laugh3:

Nice one! :laugh3:

You know what my favorite part is?

Get a band, then talk.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: exactly!

a Neapolitan saying is suitable to Liam's words:

"A capa è na sfoglia e cepolla"......"Head" is like the Onion skin....

Meaning that the Head (human brain) is thin and fragile (.....or better stupid.... ) like the onion skin.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: stupendo!!