✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How was your day? And what did you do ?

Jady

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boring, nice weather but little cold so don't go out because don't wanna be sick...

quiet, but for when the cat pretend she was asfixiated by the heat in the car again.

really creepy.

Nice signature ! :lol:

Exhausting.

Didn't sleep well, had to leave my house before 6AM, forgot breakfast, forgot my wallet, had to buy fuel with the emergency $10 I have in my car--ended up not having enough money for lunch, got nauseated then tried to vomit in the restrooms and almost passed out. I felt a lot better once I did finally vomit though.

THEN, I had to go to work at 6PM immediately after school (I have class from 6:30AM to 5:30PM) to my work that's 30 miles away. I was 10 minutes late and it ended up being one of the busiest days at work in a looong time.

Basically, I REALLY WANNA PASS OUT RIGHT NOW.

I woke up, I wanted to watch Coldplay on the Today show in the moring so I could pretend like I was watching it when it was a year ago, because I missed it .__.

Maybe tomarrow.

Watched a marathon of Everybody Loves Raymond and then Mean Girls (plus being on here)

Now that everybody is leaving I'm going to do my sculpture, then order Scott Pilgrim.