Top Posters In This Topic

It was OK. Here's what I did:

-thought more about my mixtape

-talked to lovely people for hours on end

-posted here

-played a bit of GH5

-watched Hell's Kitchen and America's Got Talent

That's the important stuff. :P

So, I joined Coldplaying a few months back and I really haven't posted that much or been on here in a while and here are the reasons why:

1. Lost my job that I dearly loved because I didn't realize that my shift had been changed to an earlier time...ended up getting there 30 min late. (after 4yrs I was fired for that?)

2. My boyfriend's brother/roommate died of cancer at the age of 34

3. My beloved dog, Baron von Einstein, had to be put to sleep 2wks shy of turning 13. I rescued him from the Humane Society, when he was 1yr old, the day they were going to euthanize him. He was a boxer/doberman mix and part of my heart died with him. I have never lived in my house without him and now it feels more like the twilight zone than home.

4. The same day my dog died my cat, Dora, was hit by a car and killed. She was a 6 mo old Russian Blue and apparently ran outside when we left to take my dog to the vet to be put to sleep.

5. The day after my dog died my boyfriend learned that his beloved dog, Caesar, had end stage terminal lung cancer. We did all we could to save her...took her to 4 vets for different opinions even traveled 3hrs away to see a vet who specializes in complicated cases. She was a 5 yr old boxweiler that I gave to him as a gift when she was only 8wks old. I ended up keeping her at my house the last month she was alive...kind of a canine hospice. Spoon fed her, gave her meds/breathing treatments, and lots of love and kisses.

6. My uncle passed away on July 02 from cancer. His funeral visitation was on the 4th of July.

7. My boyfriend's dog ended up dying on July 03 in my arms. As my boyfriend was rushing to my house when Caesar died he received a call from his father saying that his uncle had just passed away. Btw...this was also my mother's birthday.

Anyhow...that is why I showed up here and then quickly disappeared! There is obviously a little black cloud hovering over my head or someone has put a hex on me. :confused: Sorry for venting all of this on here especially since I am a newbie stranger, but I need to get all of this out. FML!!!:\

I'm leaving England and I just figure out that I have to go in Paris to registrer myself in an uni, I don't where it is, don't know what I have to bring. Things like that.

I feel alone. It's horrible.

AYE'UNNO.

I woke up, looked around and found out nobody was home, so I got my cd's and raised the volume.. very high.

Then my mom and brother came back, so then I just spent some time here while downloading some albums, then I got ready to go to San Diego to .. just hang out.

Meanwhile I wait for my ride.. I'm here.

Yeah I'll see my dog soon. It's the only thing that makes me smile. I have to do things all by myself, go to paris which I don't know at all. And go to universities that I don't know either. I don't know what I have to bring them. I feel like my family abandon me.

It'll be okay. Sometimes it's good to start afresh in new places. I mean you must have been really nervous about moving to England and yet you've had a great time here right? And it'll be just the same about going to Paris. I'm sure it'll be great once you've settled in.

However i know how you feel I'm going to a new school in September and it's completely unlike anything I've ever been to, but you've got to keep your chin up and remember that nothing is ever as bad as you think it's gonna be. In fact I'm sure when you get to uni, you won't look back. :nice: