✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How was your day? And what did you do ?

Jady

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty good. Great band practice this afternoon, and the general moony-ness on and off the forum seems to have settled down. (It was like the forum here in town for two crazy days.) :)

I thought you had come back because of the state of the forum (Like someone informed you), but if it was a coincidence, you picked the worst few days to make a comeback I've ever known haha.

A week ago there was just loads of joke threads about Cult, and 2 weeks ago there was just nothing happening at all. It's just been the last handful of days that things blew up, it'll get quiet/peaceful now.

I thought you had come back because of the state of the forum (Like someone informed you), but if it was a coincidence, you picked the worst few days to make a comeback I've ever known haha.

A week ago there was just loads of joke threads about Cult, and 2 weeks ago there was just nothing happening at all. It's just been the last handful of days that things blew up, it'll get quiet/peaceful now.

Nah, someone told me. I saw it hitting the fan last year and decided it wasn't worth my energy dealing with it, but hey, I miss the place. Interesting reading,lol. I swear something was in the air. It was just like that amongst my friends on FB and here in Kingston too.

I don't want to get into everything that's gone on here, but I like the new 'IGnore' feature. It'll help. :)

Quite hectic. I've been stressing out over my classes and overreacting to recent events on this forum.

At least it stopped raining and the sun is shining. :nice:

Yeah i heard about this rumour on the forum, what's goin on ?

I got a D in Biology, which sucks, I got a C last semester and my mom got pissed and thought the school made a mistake, so i told her that I would get a better grade, just that this semester i didn't study.

It's stupid, I got a D because i didn't do a work that she never told me to do.

I'm so screwed. :sick:

My day was not bad. I was less lazy and actually got some math homework done. I had a really good dinner (too much meat, though) with good friends. :nice: Plus, we finally came a to a decision about housing arrangements for next year. I'm quite excited.

Yeah i heard about this rumour on the forum, what's goin on ?

The rumors were that the board was shutting down, but Ian made a post in the Announcements section that it's here to stay. :) As for what could have caused the rumors . . . well, it's quite a long story which I don't really want to type up here. But I guess what counts is that board is safe!

Aw, Anette. :( But yeah, that seems unfair. Did you try talking with your teacher?

funnypicturescatisgrump.jpg

I have two sleepy kittehs makin' that face right now,lol. Too cute!!

Yeah, all that nasty stuff is pretty much over and if you missed it, you're blessed. :) The forum is, as always, fine. It's survived all kinds of crap over the years, and Ian has put up with all of us gracefully. :D

Had a great day, some great convos, and played some great music. AND I've re-discovered my fave forum EVERRRRRRR! Good day, all in all. :D

aahm. it was both great (because i was drunk when the day started (12mn). swimming until 3:00am. :wacky::wacky:) and bland (went home and slept until 4pm. and i don't think there's anything interesting that's gonna happen for the rest of the day. :/ now, im just playing songs i missed listening to since i was out and drunk last night. :P).

I got a D in Biology, which sucks, I got a C last semester and my mom got pissed and thought the school made a mistake, so i told her that I would get a better grade, just that this semester i didn't study.

I'm so screwed. :sick:

Don't be so depressed, everything's gonna be alright, don't be sick for an homework, even if it's very important for you. Just let it go and the next time, you'll rock !

My day was not bad. I was less lazy and actually got some math homework done. I had a really good dinner (too much meat, though) with good friends. :nice: Plus, we finally came a to a decision about housing arrangements for next year. I'm quite excited.

The rumors were that the board was shutting down, but Ian made a post in the Announcements section that it's here to stay. :) As for what could have caused the rumors . . . well, it's quite a long story which I don't really want to type up here. But I guess what counts is that board is safe!

Yeah I see, hope it's gonna be ok, I heard about some closin of the site.... don't want that!

Hi everyone !

Today I wnet to Covent garden and Oxford street ! It's always a pleasure !

And i bought some candies in cyber candy shop ! I'm eatin willy wonka candies right now ! Soooooooo weird but nice ! :)