✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How was your day? And what did you do ?

Jady

It'll be okay. Sometimes it's good to start afresh in new places. I mean you must have been really nervous about moving to England and yet you've had a great time here right? And it'll be just the same about going to Paris. I'm sure it'll be great once you've settled in.

However i know how you feel I'm going to a new school in September and it's completely unlike anything I've ever been to, but you've got to keep your chin up and remember that nothing is ever as bad as you think it's gonna be. In fact I'm sure when you get to uni, you won't look back. :nice:

Thank you, you're very nice. In London I wasn't alone, there was my boyfriend and his brother, and in Paris I will be maybe alone. :\

But I think I'll use to a few weeks after. :)

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today has been surprisingly good so far. Compared to yesterday.

I've drawn drawings of aliens wearing feathers and chihuahua/rat/deer animals sitting in a nest of feathers... and now I'm going to continue drawing shiz with feathers.

:) All smiles today . After months of "morning sickness" and struggling to keep food down, I learned from Dr that my baby boy is actually 11 oz bigger than what he should be at this stage. Cant wait to see the little pudge.:pleased:

I was stressing but okay actually. Paris is great.

Yay! :nice:

My day was great. I finally had a chance to do nothing.

I made a banana cake.

But then it all went wrong when I found out that Mumford and Sons tickets are sold out. :cry:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...