✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you like milk and are you a teenage girl

noonsun

answering the first post question:

when i was a teenager yet at high school / college

most the teenagers (male or female), didn't drink milk regularly, main reason given to justify it was:

i don't have time as i wake up with just the time needed to prepare for class - shower, make-up, prepare class bag- but no time for milk, plus as first class break is an hour or two after class start... :freak: i wonder how they never faint in class, no surprise they were always sleepy :dozey: - others of this group said they had some snack or food at the cafeteria at school just when arriving there before the classes.

some others drink just the milk -no proper breakfast which would include some toast, biscuit, cocoa, juice.

just 3 or 7 of them had a proper breakfast: milk, cocoa, toast, jam/mermelade, juice, and even yogourt.

our teachers were :wreck: shocked when they knew it, that most their students don't have a proper breakfast.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

answering the first post question:

when i was a teenager yet at high school / college

most the teenagers (male or female), didn't drink milk regularly, main reason given to justify it was:

i don't have time as i wake up with just the time needed to prepare for class - shower, make-up, prepare class bag- but no time for milk, plus as first class break is an hour or two after class start... :freak: i wonder how they never faint in class, no surprise they were always sleepy :dozey: - others of this group said they had some snack or food at the cafeteria at school just when arriving there before the classes.

some others drink just the milk -no proper breakfast which would include some toast, biscuit, cocoa, juice.

just 3 or 7 of them had a proper breakfast: milk, cocoa, toast, jam/mermelade, juice, and even yogourt.

our teachers were :wreck: shocked when they knew it, that most their students don't have a proper breakfast.

Jesus Christ, you are so dull.

*is a teenager

*drinks milk when there is no soda or juice available

...although some things call for milk with it

i couldnt have salmon and mash potatoes and a glass of ....juice..... milk is for dinner and every other time, a last resort