✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Hardest Part

will16

This song is so underrated. People really took to it after the VLV tour piano version, but it's always been one of my absolute faves. The lyrics are so beautiful.

Maria good luck with your novel! That's a great title. :)

Thank you encouraged me to continue!

Brooke For me all versions are OK is the same with Shiver I collected them:kiss:

Thank you encouraged me to continue!

Brooke For me all versions are OK is the same with Shiver I collected them:kiss:

Glad it did! I'm also writing a novel so I feel ya!! You can do it!!

As for the question, I guess it depends on my mood. I love both so much! Generally I'd have to say album version though. I would like for CP to consider playing it fully live because the current live version and the album version are basically like 2 different songs IMO if that makes sense.

I thoroughly dislike the album version -- it was a constant skipper for me. But I LOVE, truly LOVE, the live version. For me, there's a total disconnect with the LP version. Why would a sad breakup song, where someone is feeling so remorseful & sorrowful, be sung in such an upbeat fashion? It never made sense to me. But when I first heard the live version, the music finally supported the lyrics. Also, live, I love being able to hear Will harmonize. And as someone else said, the piano is beautiful.

I thoroughly dislike the album version -- it was a constant skipper for me. But I LOVE, truly LOVE, the live version. For me, there's a total disconnect with the LP version. Why would a sad breakup song, where someone is feeling so remorseful & sorrowful, be sung in such an upbeat fashion? It never made sense to me. But when I first heard the live version, the music finally supported the lyrics. Also, live, I love being able to hear Will harmonize. And as someone else said, the piano is beautiful.

album version sounds like a dance club song lol.