Reilly

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, my lounge trivia sucks.
:lol:

Ok, I'm totally lost with this as well but looking at it "with a distance" it looks as if you have fun and I like that!

The Lounge seems even more like a humongous* playground. :lol:

(*I like that word and tried to fit it in. Speaking of it: )

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp4lAEsTIbM]YouTube- McVery McAvoy[/ame]

Haha, ok!

I didn't expect you to share my love for James anyways but how sweet that you like Keira!

If you wanna see her swear and beat up James watch this one: :P

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGzRwaPglNo]YouTube- Entertainment Weekly Interview with Keira and James[/ame]

If you wanna see her swear and beat up James watch this one:

That sounds so fetish-like :anxious:

Thankies! I did see an interview similar to this with Keira and Sienna Miller, because I don't ever re-call seeing her in an interview it was kindof weird to see this gorgeous, untouchable woman being all normal and stuff. Not that I wouldn't expect it, guess I just never thought about it, when you see a million great pictures of someone you forget what they have a normal personality.

And I love it when she hits him! OOoooo baby!

:wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: