✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay on family guy!

TyM218

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's where you're mistaken. Most shows/movies who make fun of Coldplay don't hate them. The makers of the 40 Year Old Virgin (culprit of the "know how I know you're gay?" joke) are actually friends of Coldplay. And the makers of Family Guy are fans as well. It's a roast, not a shot.

That's where you're mistaken. Most shows/movies who make fun of Coldplay don't hate them. The makers of the 40 Year Old Virgin (culprit of the "know how I know you're gay?" joke) are actually friends of Coldplay. And the makers of Family Guy are fans as well. It's a roast, not a shot.

yeah, i know that too deep down, but i also know ppl who DO hate them are gonna refer to this as they do with 40yov

DAMN YOU I WANTED TO START THIS POST! lol

so, i found a family guy correlation of making fun of coldplay in the month of april. this aired on april 19, 2009 on the 420 episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=bke080Q4S6c&feature=related

today: "i'm gonna get kicked out, just like i got myself kicked out of coldplay! (flashback to the studio) guys, guys!! i've got an idea! how about we write a song that's NOT whiny bullcrap!"

so what is it w/ the month of april??!!!