✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Britain "ICE"-olated: NO flights in or out of UK as ash from Icelandic volcano leaves thousands stra

mc_squared

Spain. They're flying to the wrong city as well. This really sucks.

Totally forgot she went.:embarrassed: I'd be up for it. Do you know how long she's staying? At least the weather's nice for once!

Check out the German thread and then PM her. It would be great if you could meet up. I also have her mobile number. If you send me yours, I could pass it on.

Well I'm not sure if she's in Liverpool or Manchester, as she was visiting both.

I just wrote her a message in the German thread. Let's just what happens. I could only meet up at the weekend anyway because I work in Manchester so I get home quite late.

I have a friend who works as a air stewardess and she's stuck in London, wouldn't mind trading places with her.

I have a package due from a UK based site and it just dawned on me that its gonna be delayed because of this. D'oh! :(

......................or else use it as a "convenient excuse".:rolleyes:

But it will only take someone to look at their leave permit and if they don't say anything about going overseas they will be in trouble (comes from a time when even on leave a solider can be recalled in case war breaks out)

But it will only take someone to look at their leave permit and if they don't say anything about going overseas they will be in trouble (comes from a time when even on leave a solider can be recalled in case war breaks out)

OK, but civvies might do.;)

Get to Santander in Spain and they could try and catch the fast boat to Portsmouth/Plymouth :)

True. I've texted them. They said they looked into different options but I don't think they're desperate to leave Spain at the moment (definitely not desperate enough to travel through the whole country and some of Spain anyway.)

Not if they're European. Your employer would probably ask for your flight ticket though.