✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Are you?

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I spend my whole time here, I'm a computer geek.

I'm inlove with Chris Martin, I'm a loser for loving a man who will never love me.

My taste are so abnormal from my friends.

I don't have much a social life.

I'm not very girly.

I have no talent.

I suck at life.

I'm inlove with Chris Martin, I'm a loser for loving a man who will never love me.

I'm not very girly.

I have no talent.

I suck at life.

:hug: You and me both, sistah! :heart:

^I spend my whole time here, I'm a computer geek. computer geeks are smart and thats cool

I'm inlove with Chris Martin, I'm a loser for loving a man who will never love me. you are not the only one in love with chris martin and you are not a loser

My taste are so abnormal from my friends. your tastes are what make you unique

I don't have much a social life. thats not that difficult to change so dont be so hard on yourself

I'm not very girly. trust me not all guys like very girly . every one has their particular taste

I have no talent. lots of people have no talent. it's not a sin

I suck at life ohhhh no you don't.

:)

I'm a single girly since two years back. :)

I'm not very girly.

I have no talent.

I suck at life.

These things are not true. Don't ever say these things again! :hug:

Alot of people spend most of their days by the computer. Alot of people are in love with Chris or someone else that is handsome, cute and simply perfect. And who says the taste your friends has is the right one?;) Being by the computer is in a way being social with other people, just not in "real life", so to speak. And as said above, you can change that if you want to, the power is yours. Being girly is vastly overrated. And you have talents, you just don't know them yet! Go and explore and tell me what you find! And no one is good at life because their is no guidebook as to how to live your life. It's up to yourself doing things that makes you feel good.

:hug: You and me both, sistah! :heart:

:hug: Love you Anna :heart:

:)

Well Gee.

I'm a single girly since two years back. :)

These things are not true. Don't ever say these things again! :hug:

Alot of people spend most of their days by the computer. Alot of people are in love with Chris or someone else that is handsome, cute and simply perfect. And who says the taste your friends has is the right one?;) Being by the computer is in a way being social with other people, just not in "real life", so to speak. And as said above, you can change that if you want to, the power is yours. Being girly is vastly overrated. And you have talents, you just don't know them yet! Go and explore and tell me what you find! And no one is good at life because their is no guidebook as to how to live your life. It's up to yourself doing things that makes you feel good.

Awee :hug:

Uhh Okay :blush:

I was that serious about it though.

You knew I was going to post a picture of Chico and tell you to date him?!

Meh, it was just clear you were being self-deprecating for the sake of it so I didn't know why everyone was wasting their energy. :cheesy: