✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

That's it folks, I'm off

Kettercat

I'm leaving tomorrow for two weeks, so that's a fortnight without you guys :cry:

Well actually I'm living tomorrow for a vacation in the Dead Sea, I'll be back on Monday night so I might be here on Tuesday... but on Tuesday night I'm off to Poland for a Holocaust Tour with my schoolmates. I'll be back on October 16th... it's ages away! I'll miss you guys like crazy.

I hope I won't be missing too much Coldplay :/ *hugs*

Ciao ciao! :kiss:

Holocaust Tour!!! Wooooow, it sounds really interesting!! I really like that stuff. I think Treblinka is in Poland... I also was in a concentration camp in Germany and it's really awesome, I was a bit in shock.

Anyways, Maya, we're gonna miss you a lot. Have fun and enjoy it!!! :kiss:

Thanks, that'd be great :D

Kisses back to you, Lea! ;)

And Noni - yup, Treblinka is in Poland... grrr it's going to be pretty awful to visit the places where my family used to live. It's going to be hard but I can't wait, in a way... it's going to be very interesting.

I'm having a hard time letting this forum go as you can see :lol:

Guest LiquidSky
I'm leaving tomorrow for two weeks, so that's a fortnight without you guys :cry:

Well actually I'm living tomorrow for a vacation in the Dead Sea, I'll be back on Monday night so I might be here on Tuesday... but on Tuesday night I'm off to Poland for a Holocaust Tour with my schoolmates. I'll be back on October 16th... it's ages away! I'll miss you guys like crazy.

I hope I won't be missing too much Coldplay :/ *hugs*

Ciao ciao! :kiss:

Awww, I want to go WITH YOU!

But anyways, have fun hon, and when you come back you can tell us all about it, deal? :D :)