✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you ever?

gotcheese2768

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thinking: he can visit the forum as a guest right?

I'm sure he's probably checking it out no-matter what.

Anyway ... I'm sooooo nice. :blush: Talk to me! :blush:

No you'll just break my heart again :disappointed: Or my dick :thinking:

No you'll just break my heart again :disappointed: Or my dick :thinking:

Awwwwwwww .... d'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :blush: .... 7 years on this board and I'm the one to break your heart. :heart: Awwwwwwwwww. :blush:

Really? So how come all my pencils are still not sharpened? :thinking:

That's your issue :thinking:

But if you're intimidated by someone on a coldplay fan forum, then you really have to look at yourself and your confidence, seriously.

THIS

At the same time, some people take harsh words badly, even if it's just a messageboard, and if they see certain members arguing or 'attacking' eachother then they want to avoid them. And yeah, those some people should probably take a look at themselves.

I remember that kid Nick311 who posts in the Games forum saying he finds this place scary a few months ago, that's the first time I've realised people get intimidated by the Lounge. Still seems weird.

THIS

At the same time, some people take harsh words badly, even if it's just a messageboard, and if they see certain members arguing or 'attacking' eachother then they want to avoid them. And yeah, those some people should probably take a look at themselves.

I remember that kid Nick311 who posts in the Games forum saying he finds this place scary a few months ago, that's the first time I've realised people get intimidated by the Lounge. Still seems weird.

It's surely not that intimidating, for me the fights are just more off putting,

i log on and see people in arguments and think, what the fuck I'm not staying on here.

But bar a few times, anyone i have ever talked to in the lounge has been pretty nice to me...( and rightfully so goddammit! )

actually the only the person who intimated me only up to recently was sara ( noonsun )

mainly because the child is too smart for her own good.

Yeah, I do take harsh words badly, even if it's just a forum. It's not like I go and cry in a corner, but I simply don't like it. I usually just try to avoid fights online.

Oh no you mentioned Nick's username, he'll probably disappear for months now. :lol:

Oh no, don't say that! :bigcry:

actually the only the person who intimated me only up to recently was sara ( noonsun )

mainly because the child is too smart for her own good.

lul!

Oh no you mentioned Nick's username, he'll probably disappear for months now. :lol:

Double lul!

I used to be with some people, but i never really posted in the lounge so i didn't know them.

But now i don't really care :nice:

But if you're intimidated by someone on a coldplay fan forum, then you really have to look at yourself and your confidence, seriously.

i don't think this is necessarily true. you can be scared to someone and just be scared.