September 9, 201016 yr I only went in there a couple times and replied to Lizzy. I think one of the others was making fun of me for cutesy commenting on Damon's eyes. :embarrassed: I like it in here better! :D Aw no, that's Kyra I don't think she was making fun of you. She is pretty nice so don't worry about her comment. I just like trolling Damon pics in there and annoying some of the other girls with him :p HEH
September 9, 201016 yr Night Nina, I look forward to the gif tom. :sneaky: :laugh3: LAKJKLFAJFLJDS thank you!!! and omgomgomgomgomgom did you guys read that article :freak: he said he'll be working on more Blur singles after Gorillaz :stunned: *DIES* :lol::lol::lol: OMG I'm peeing myself over that GIF!!! Lizzy you are AWESOME!!!!:D I know-I was so excited over more Blur! :D:D:D:D And that pose of Jamion with their canes just above the article-would that NOT be perfect for their wedding cake topper?!?!?! :wink3:
September 9, 201016 yr Aw no, that's Kyra I don't think she was making fun of you. She is pretty nice so don't worry about her comment. I just like trolling Damon pics in there and annoying some of the other girls with him :p HEH Awww thank ya BB! I just didn't know what to think-thanks for clearing that up! *HUGS*:D
September 9, 201016 yr OMG YES! :lol: that would be the perfect pose of them on top of a wedding cake! hahahaha (however I would be in favor of a Damon and Graham wedding more :uhoh:)
September 9, 201016 yr OMG YES! :lol: that would be the perfect pose of them on top of a wedding cake! hahahaha (however I would be in favor of a Damon and Graham wedding more :uhoh:) :laugh3: Oh yeah!!!!
September 9, 201016 yr :laugh3: I really cannot get over their poses in those suits THOSE CRAZY GUYSSS! Damon feels safe with Paul and his baby melodica nearby :lol: I'm rather liking the sweaty t-shirt look :sneaky: Dad dancing :lol:
September 9, 201016 yr :laugh3: I really cannot get over their poses in those suits THOSE CRAZY GUYSSS! Damon feels safe with Paul and his baby melodica nearby :lol: :wideeyed: Ohhh where did you find these? I love this one with Paul and Damon. OI! Heaven have mercy on my uterus next month being in the presence of both of these fine men :dead:
September 9, 201016 yr :laugh3: I really cannot get over their poses in those suits THOSE CRAZY GUYSSS! Damon feels safe with Paul and his baby melodica nearby :lol: I'm rather liking the sweaty t-shirt look :sneaky: Dad dancing :lol: OK that settles it-in the next life I wanna be reincarneted as Damon's melodica-all that blowin' and fingerin'. Damn I'm really pervy huh? :lol: And the 'dad dancing!' :lol:
September 9, 201016 yr :laugh3: And liz, I found them on flickr. OH-and I forgot aftre the vid I posted last night....... Fisting. :wink3: I'm horrible. :lol:
September 9, 201016 yr I'm so happy you girls are pervs too :mellow: fisting and fingering indeed! and thanks Kelly, those are some beautiful shots!
September 9, 201016 yr I'm so happy you girls are pervs too :mellow: fisting and fingering indeed! and thanks Kelly, those are some beautiful shots! Oh we pervy sistahs have to stick together! *High Fives* And that picture......Lawdy! :wink3:
September 9, 201016 yr Liz, can you just remind me of that place in London you went, you went there to have tea I think......for your birthday? I cant remember what it was called :lol:
September 9, 201016 yr Don´t know if these images were already posted, so please forgive me if they were:
September 9, 201016 yr Liz, can you just remind me of that place in London you went, you went there to have tea I think......for your birthday? I cant remember what it was called :lol: Kensington Palace! :D Are you gonna go for tea too? :cheesy: Don´t know if these images were already posted, so please forgive me if they were: Ohhh thanks! I have these on tumblr should of posted them in here too! And we don't mind if doubles get posted in here :P I know some forums are picky like you can't post doubles of the same pictures... PSHHH as long as it's a Damon pic it's all good!
September 9, 201016 yr OH-and I forgot aftre the vid I posted last night....... Fisting. :wink3: I'm horrible. :lol: :laugh3: :laugh3: No, you're perfect :wink3: Thanks for all the photos guys!
September 9, 201016 yr :laugh3: :laugh3: No, you're perfect :wink3: Thanks for all the photos guys! :lol::lol: AWWWW THANK YOU!!!! *HUGS* K guys I should probably run my errands now seeing as its almost 5 pm (and I got up around 12:30-life of a rockstah! *I wish! :laugh3:* )-and I still am needing a Starbucks-this is bad! I'll be back soon!
September 9, 201016 yr Don´t know if these images were already posted, so please forgive me if they were: No need for apologies EVER for such beauty-in fact I will post these again in my quote, if its ok with you ladies! OK now I'm off! Be back soon!
September 9, 201016 yr Don´t know if these images were already posted, so please forgive me if they were: Who else thinks Damon got a boner when he hugged Snoop on stage? God! Sorry, vulgar... but yah. I just call it as it is :charming:
September 10, 201016 yr lol lizzy! im pretty sure he did. :D OMG. U GUYS HAVE SO MUCH FUN WHEN IM AT WORK. I SAW THOSE PICS FROM ONTD ON MY PHONE AND ALMOST DIED. IM STILL GETTING THAT MAGAZINE THOUGH. >_> shani, do u belong to OHNOTHEYDIDNT?
September 10, 201016 yr Who else thinks Damon got a boner when he hugged Snoop on stage? God! Sorry, vulgar... but yah. I just call it as it is :charming: MEMEMEMEME!!!!!!!:P I freakin LUV Damon and his man-crushin'!:D
September 10, 201016 yr lol lizzy! im pretty sure he did. :D OMG. U GUYS HAVE SO MUCH FUN WHEN IM AT WORK. I SAW THOSE PICS FROM ONTD ON MY PHONE AND ALMOST DIED. IM STILL GETTING THAT MAGAZINE THOUGH. >_> shani, do u belong to OHNOTHEYDIDNT? I do!!!!!:D I'm 'pipsdixiechick' (long story on that name! HAHAHA!!!!) Are you on there?
September 10, 201016 yr OK gang-so magazine is NOT there yet unfortunately :(. But keep checking back in the next couple weeks or so! You KNOW it will be there! :D
September 10, 201016 yr I'm so happy you girls are pervs too :mellow: fisting and fingering indeed! and thanks Kelly, those are some beautiful shots! Oh we pervy sistahs have to stick together! *High Fives* And that picture......Lawdy! :wink3: I love hearing this :wink3: You girls think Damon is hot?
Create an account or sign in to comment