Murdoc stands proudly in the middle with his tux. :laugh3:

ilir7t.jpg

i just made this in paint! it took me forever! :rolleyes:

The evolution of the Albarn. :|

tumblr_l8d3kaT2m31qzqkk9o1_500.jpg

LMAOO Justine.. i dont know what went on with them and mickey mouse :uhoh:

Err okay. :uhoh:

tumblr_l8ec49YY7E1qc161po1_400.jpg

Alex was there too :cheesy:.... so there betta be some pics of Damon and Alex :whip:

tumblr_l8efn5yf0r1qccjolo1_500.jpg

Looking good, Mr Alex and wife. :charming:

That picture of Damon looks like he wants to pee, imo. Don't bash me up. :|

But fuck, he looks good in those pictures. Haven't seen a picture of him in a suit in a longgg time. These days it's always the Plastic Beach outfit.

Jamie looks good too. :charming:

(I didn't want to quote all the pictures, then this quote would be huge and take up so much space within the thread)

Damon does look a little tanned too though, but then he's been travelling so I'd say it's the real deal.

Is that Georgio Armani?? I was reading an interview not too long ago (I think I might have found it here.... My memory is terrible) but I think they were talking about being invited to meet with him about an advertising deal or something and Damon and Jamie got pretty drunk, kinda insulted him and were asked to leave!! If that is correct, it's nice to see they've patched up their differences :laugh3:

LOLOLOL. :laugh3::laugh3:

^^ YES THEY DID! :laugh3: LMAOOO!

Tonight in Damon's exceptance speech he said, “All I really want to say is to apologise to Giorgio Armani for when we last met each other.”

When they met before he told him the only people in England wearing his jeans were football hooligans. WTF :laugh3:

I also found this quote from Jamie tonight about Damon being drunk at another award ceremony...

“We were in New York for the Grammys when we were up for some awards for the first album, and we got beaten by Mudvayne, they were these punk rockers in white suits with pretend bullet holes in their head, they got up on the stage with this dramatic music playing and then just said [high pitched US accent] ‘I wanna thank God, and I wanna thank my mom’ and then from the middle of the auditorium, Damon and I had been drinking, came this shout from Damon “GET OFF YOU WANK&R!” really loudly! And Snoop Dogg was like three seats in front of us and turned round, and Christopher Walken was in front of him and he turned round! Everyone was like ‘who said that!”

— Jamie.

LMFAO!!! SNOOP DOGG! :laugh3:

That must of been the beginning of Snoop and Damon lurve! LOL

HAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH :laugh3::laugh3:

Damon being a sore loser eh :p

Is there room for another newbie Damongirl here I hope? :D

My name's Shani-I've been a fan of Damon and his talent for awhile (ok and his handsome being too, gotta admit!), just that the drama of fandoms overall combined with my own damn social anxiety kept me as a lurker-but you guys seem really cool, so I think I'll come and play! I'm LOVING all the pics and vids-great finds, seriously! I'm hoping to get to the PHX show at the end of Oct-right now its all down to money and getting someone to go with me! Wish me luck-and hope to get to know you guys all very soon!:D

PS-looks like I came on at the right time! All the GQ Award goodies! I feel like I opened my BDay pressies a day early!:D

LOL Hi Shani! :nice:

Another Damon fangirl who joined coldplaying because of this thread? :P

Gosh, reminds me of the days when this thread didn't exist and the sexy fit men thread was being spammed nonstop with pictures of Damon. :anxious:

I am definitely getting that issue of GQ tomorrow! Holy shit!

My name's Shani-I've been a fan of Damon and his talent for awhile (ok and his handsome being too, gotta admit!), just that the drama of fandoms overall combined with my own damn social anxiety kept me as a lurker-but you guys seem really cool, so I think I'll come and play! I'm LOVING all the pics and vids-great finds, seriously! I'm hoping to get to the PHX show at the end of Oct-right now its all down to money and getting someone to go with me! Wish me luck-and hope to get to know you guys all very soon!:D

PS-looks like I came on at the right time! All the GQ Award goodies! I feel like I opened my BDay pressies a day early!:D

Welcome to the Damon love!! The best pics of Damon are here :D. Don't worry, everyone here is lovely.

Really hope you get to go to the concert. I'm going in November and I can't wait!

Also, happy birthday!

Gosh, reminds me of the days when this thread didn't exist and the sexy fit men thread was being spammed nonstop with pictures of Damon. :anxious:

Hahaha! We're taking over!

Shani! :D Hi! Of course there is room, I LOVE all Damon fangirls heehe.

I actually just posted that GQ pic in the Sexy Fit men thread on here :lol: I mean it just needs to be there as well. NEEDS TO.

hi shani!

and OMG im going 2 barnes & noble 2 get that GQ as well. i think it said its on newstands the 9th tho. :\ I SHOULD GET 2 SO I CAN HANG A COVER ON MY WALL.

Ok so I really hope we get this same exact GQ magazine in America :wreck: If we don't I'm going to have to perform some serious favors for someone in the UK to get my grubby hands on it :sneaky:

LOL!!!!! Yeah! I do admit to being a CP fan but Damon actually DOES it for me! :wink3: (And now with those tux shots I'm pretty much done in, LOL!) Its great to meet you Lyvie!

I am definitely getting that issue of GQ tomorrow! Holy shit!

Welcome to the Damon love!! The best pics of Damon are here :D. Don't worry, everyone here is lovely.

Really hope you get to go to the concert. I'm going in November and I can't wait!

Also, happy birthday!

Hahaha! We're taking over!

AWWWW!!!! Thank you for that CH! And Thank you for the BDay wishes too! You guys really do seem sweet here-the one thing that puts me off so many fandoms is drama, thats why I'm so weary of them!

I'm really excited about the concert too-it does look hopeful! I'm hoping that we get Little Dragon-my favorite somg right now is 'To Binge' (not to mention, yeah, I kinda like the moves Damon puts on Yukimi during the performance! Whatta pimp!:D

hi shani!

and OMG im going 2 barnes & noble 2 get that GQ as well. i think it said its on newstands the 9th tho. :\ I SHOULD GET 2 SO I CAN HANG A COVER ON MY WALL.

Hi B! Nice to meet ya! :D

No way-its hitting here on the 9th? Thats fast for a Brit mag to hit the states-usually its like a month out or so! YES!!!!

Shani! :D Hi! Of course there is room, I LOVE all Damon fangirls heehe.

I actually just posted that GQ pic in the Sexy Fit men thread on here :lol: I mean it just needs to be there as well. NEEDS TO.

Ok so I really hope we get this same exact GQ magazine in America :wreck: If we don't I'm going to have to perform some serious favors for someone in the UK to get my grubby hands on it :sneaky:

Thanks Lizzy! I'm so glad to finally meet you guys! (Sorry my replies are messy and late-I turned thing for email notification but its not working!)

It BETTER be the same issue dammit! LOL! I'm just shocked how quickly its supposed to get here!

I think you're subscribed to this thread. There will be a few options everytime you go advanced and reply to a thread, just check whether you subscribed for email notifications. Or you can go to your account and check it over there. Should be okay by then. :wacko:

Yessssss :charming:

Because Damon looks sexy and fit. And he deserves a place there.

LOL!!!!! Yeah! I do admit to being a CP fan but Damon actually DOES it for me! :wink3: (And now with those tux shots I'm pretty much done in, LOL!) Its great to meet you Lyvie!

Call me Ly. :nice:

OMFG IF THEY DONT HAVE IT I WILL CRY. I NEED IT. let me know if you find it at yours. im gonna try and go after work tomorrow...

23jn13t.jpg

i just........UNFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. :wideeyed:

2dh89wg.jpg

ivlv1d.jpg

2dh89wg.jpg

ivlv1d.jpg

AWWWW!!!! Thank you for that CH! And Thank you for the BDay wishes too! You guys really do seem sweet here-the one thing that puts me off so many fandoms is drama, thats why I'm so weary of them!

I'm really excited about the concert too-it does look hopeful! I'm hoping that we get Little Dragon-my favorite somg right now is 'To Binge' (not to mention, yeah, I kinda like the moves Damon puts on Yukimi during the performance! Whatta pimp!:D

Ooohh yah, no drama in here. That's why I'm so weary still of the CP section :sick:

OH yes! Damon and Little Dragon are totally cute on stage together. I love them on Empire Ants especially too :wacky:

He IS a pimp :pimp2:

Anyway, I leave you all for the night. I think this gif. has never been more relevant...

tumblr_l8exy53T0j1qct075.gif

Ooohh yah, no drama in here. That's why I'm so weary still of the CP section :sick:

OH yes! Damon and Little Dragon are totally cute on stage together. I love them on Empire Ants especially too :wacky:

He IS a pimp :pimp2:

Anyway, I leave you all for the night. I think this gif. has never been more relevant...

tumblr_l8exy53T0j1qct075.gif

They are so great together! Damon's such a friggin' flirt I LOVE IT!!!!

And OH YES, that word sums up everytthing QUITE nicely!

Thank you for welcoming me Lizzy! Have a good night and sweet Damon dreams to ya!

Yeah, specifically, it's the Lounge that's the place where drama happens most of the time.

This thread doesn't get affected by the external drama, neither does the whole WoM section, I think. So don't worry, Shani. :nice:

From NME, this is what they tweeted:

"NME Magazine NMEmagazine

Noel Gallagher praises Damon Albarn and Gorillaz - Daily Gossip http://dlvr.it/4vN23 "

o________________o

Noel Gallagher praises Damon Albarn and Gorillaz - Daily Gossip

Noel Gallagher heaped praise on old rival Damon Albarn at last night's (September 7) GQ Men Of The Year Awards in London. The former Oasis man was at the ceremony to present Ray Davies with the Outstanding Achievement award, but he also commented on Gorillaz who won the Band category. "Gorillaz definitely deserve some kind of award – if only for having 104 people onstage at Glastonbury," he said. "What a fucking rider that must have been to organise – more complicated than a Big Brother shopping list!" (The Sun).

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN- FUUUUUUUUUUU. :freak::freak: :drunk:

It's really kind of Noel. Damon totally deserved it. :wacko:

tumblr_l8eqbvKpI41qbuv8xo1_500.jpg

:laugh3: Damon in a TUX of all things, I never thought I'd see the day! HAHA, finding hilarious that little pose to the right hand corner of Damon WTF :laugh3: It is also unusual for me to find Jamie and Damon equally attractive in a set of pictures, but this is the case here :wacky: Jamie looks fineeee.

Lizzy, if you end up needing someone from the UK to send you the mag, I will happily oblige :wink2:

I actually had a Damon dream last night as well :lol: not because of GQ madness, as I've only become aware of it now. Basically I was in a store, shopping, and I saw Damon for some reason, and I ended up sitting next to him and talking to him. Then he ended up putting his arm round me as he sat next to me and I remember he had his leather jacket on so it was warm as he hugged me :laugh3: Anyways, yah, and I obviously felt myself going red, not that he noticed, and he ended up nicking my newspaper that I'd brought to see if there was anything about him in it :lol: Yah, end of story.

Also, hello Shani and welcome! Belated birthday wishes to you :D

I actually had a Damon dream last night as well :lol: not because of GQ madness, as I've only become aware of it now. Basically I was in a store, shopping, and I saw Damon for some reason, and I ended up sitting next to him and talking to him. Then he ended up putting his arm round me as he sat next to me and I remember he had his leather jacket on so it was warm as he hugged me :laugh3: Anyways, yah, and I obviously felt myself going red, not that he noticed, and he ended up nicking my newspaper that I'd brought to see if there was anything about him in it :lol: Yah, end of story.

Also, hello Shani and welcome! Belated birthday wishes to you :D

:laugh3::laugh3: Users around here seem to have awesome dreams. :wacko:

Shani, I haven't wished you. Happy birthday! :nice:

Hey Shani, welcome here! Happy birthday :nice:

And really, OMG! Damo in a tuxedo? Now that's hawt. Baahahaha that pose of his hilarious! Need to get my hands on a copy of GQ soon! :bomb: They seem to have had so much fun! Can't believe Damon really shouted that at that award ceremony haha :laugh4: :laugh4:

Nice dream, Kelly. :sneaky: